Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I download from Cyberlockers?

I heard of Cyberlockers before, but I never understood on how I could search and download for free? I believe Dropbox would be a good Cyberlocker, right? Would it be free, and how do I use it for File Sharing? I just cant figure it out. The same thing for RapidShare. Would the RapidShare site even be .com? If I go to those sites, it's not setup to download. What would be the step by step instructions to search and download?

Thank you,
    Last edited by rocky12; 07-21-2012 at 12:15 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Remember what we've talked about warez forums and jDownloader?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Remember what we've talked about warez forums and jDownloader?
    Do you mean on how to use warez forums with jDownloader as we talked about? I don't really remember every conversation. I'm sorry. Could you please briefly refresh my memory?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hi, Rocky. I imagine he means that people who use sites warez sites (which you directly download from) frequently have direct links on their forums to movie/software/music files hosted on sites such as Rapidshare and Dropbox.

You can use jDownloader to organise your downloads when you feed it links from these warez sites.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Hi, Rocky. I imagine he means that people who use sites warez sites (which you directly download from) frequently have direct links on their forums to movie/software/music files hosted on sites such as Rapidshare and Dropbox.
    Yes sir... and Warez-BB (the biggest and best of them all) currently has open registrations

6. File Sharing   -   #6

You can use jDownloader to organise your downloads when you feed it links from these warez sites.
    Hi, manker. Thank you very much. Would anyone recommend using a search engine such as FilesTube.com? Or would someone recommend a better search engine?

Yes sir... and Warez-BB (the biggest and best of them all) currently has open registrations
    Thank you, anon! I see a lot of Disallowed files. Must only be me? I see them when I'm searching. My result are a bit outdated I guess?
    Last edited by rocky12; 07-21-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'd use FilesTube.com if I was desperate but warez-bb is the site I've always gone to for that kind of thing for the best part of a decade.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I'd use FilesTube.com if I was desperate but warez-bb is the site I've always gone to for that kind of thing for the best part of a decade.
    I see a lot of my files as Disallowed which is a guess that those files hasn't been updated?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    Thank you, anon! I see a lot of Disallowed files. Must only be me? I see them when I'm searching. My result are a bit outdated I guess?
    Links from certain file hosting services are no longer allowed to be posted, since they aren't viable for sharing with other people anymore. Those will show up as "~disallowed~" in threads and posts written prior to the ban. Obviously, you won't be able to download those.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    Links from certain file hosting services are no longer allowed to be posted, since they aren't viable for sharing with other people anymore. Those will show up as "~disallowed~" in threads and posts written prior to the ban. Obviously, you won't be able to download those.
    That's a no go for me. Geez, what other sites would you recommend that allows it? I'm feeling desperate which I might have to hang out in a search engine? Or unless you could recommend something else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast