Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast

Thread: A Pic I Shot Out By The Lake...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

About as white as the area I live- if you were to take out the contrasting black part of the pic.
    Yeah, you already told us there are no black people in bumfuck.
    The middle portion of the state is about as interesting, too. If you were to take out the contrasting trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #282
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    "Iron And Lace"

Iron And Lace.jpg

-doobs

3. Lounge   -   #283
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My heart tells me yes, yet my conscience tells me mother prostitute war crime.

That's my favourite to date. You seem to have sold your soul to the photography devil, doobs. I thought it had been bartered away years hence when the devil gave you rock and roll percussion powers for napalming all those kids in Nam.

You have (or have had) two souls, you freaky artist type.

4. Lounge   -   #284
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    My heart tells me yes, yet my conscience tells me mother prostitute war crime.

That's my favourite to date. You seem to have sold your soul to the photography devil, doobs. I thought it had been bartered away years hence when the devil gave you rock and roll percussion powers for napalming all those kids in Nam.

You have (or have had) two souls, you freaky artist type.

I have been smitten, my friend. I have fallen hard for a fickle lover. It's all I think about.

However, the business side of it ... sux a big bag of donkey cunts. I'm not a business type of person. I've had all the right classes. I've had fine instructors. I have read countless books, and studied SEO for weeks at a time, but it drains me.

I am so sick of tweeting, facebooking and the rest of the social networking crap, plus it has taken up the majority of my time.

I'm glad you like my work, mate. I've always respected your artistic opinion. I suppose it has to do, partially, with the fact that you're Irish. But mostly, it's because your radar is pretty much spot on, when it comes to what is decent and what is crap.

You're dead wrong about Marvel, tho.

Peace, Paul
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 06-08-2012 at 08:19 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #285
    " Blue: Acid Washed"

Blue_Acid Washed.jpg

-doobs

6. Lounge   -   #286
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My hatred of Marvel stems from a corporate stance, and not so much a creative one, though, I suppose both hold sway in my view.

I'm one of those who thinks that Jack Kirby was Marvel and many things beyond, just that contracts conspired to cheat him from his due recompense. I'm morally opposed to creators not owning the rights to their own works, and Marvel was the exemplar when it comes to exploitation of work for hire.

That said, they're not the only ones, just the most blatant exponents of it. I kinda wanna throw up every time Stan the fucking man Lee affronts my face with a cameo. True story. Nuff Said.

7. Lounge   -   #287
    I kinda wanna throw up every time Stan the fucking man Lee affronts my face with a cameo. True story. Nuff Said.
    I thought it was kinda cool the first couple of times I saw him appear. Now it's gone waaaaay too far. Now he just looks like an attention whore.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #288
    My hatred of Marvel stems from a corporate stance, and not so much a creative one, though, I suppose both hold sway in my view.

I'm one of those who thinks that Jack Kirby was Marvel and many things beyond, just that contracts conspired to cheat him from his due recompense. I'm morally opposed to creators not owning the rights to their own works, and Marvel was the exemplar when it comes to exploitation of work for hire.

That said, they're not the only ones, just the most blatant exponents of it. I kinda wanna throw up every time Stan the fucking man Lee affronts my face with a cameo. True story. Nuff Said.
    Fair enough.

-doobs

9. Lounge   -   #289
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-09-2012 at 09:51 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #290
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast