Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help finding ROM

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    There's been a "new" SNES game released. It's an official cart. The game is called Nightmare Busters. And according to GBAtemp this new official cart has been dumped. But the only ROM I can find of this game is the Unofficial release. The one that was dumped back in 2008 or so(EU version).

Unfortunately GBAtemp is all bitch-like about asking for info on where to get a particular download(a site that exists for nothing but piracy, but you're not allowed to talk about where to get files), so I'm unaware of where to find this ROM. And if you look at the link that gave, it's been confirmed that is has been dumped.

I've looked at my usual ROM sites along with sites like Underground Gamer and BCG/BG. It's a no-go though. So hopefully someone here has located it.

Thanks for any help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Pretty sure there isn't a release yet.
    Ellipses go here.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    That's what I'm thinking too. But people at GBATemp are confirming that they have found the ROM of this Official release and are playing it. I find it hard to believe that this thing is so well hid that I can't find it though. You would think that a ROM of the first SNES game in however many years would be spread all over the ROM/game sites if it existed.

I'm thinking that they're playing the 2008 dump and are mistaking it for this newly released cart. But who knows...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Pimpn aint easy ®

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I found the ROM for you. Payment as usual,your sister's dirty panties.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Pimpn aint easy ®

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Is this the rom from 2008? It's got the (E) tag so I'm guessing it is. But I appreciate you taking a look around for me.

And Idol, you know I have no problem sending you another pair of my sis's dirty panties. But I'm starting to run low on stock, and i'm not sending you a pair from my personal collection, so I'll have to see that it's the actual ROM I'm looking for before I send you one. You understand...

Anyways, like Rings mentioned, I'm doubting there's a dump of this newly finished game since it looks like the cart hasn't even been released yet.. I think the people at GBAtemp are talking about the unreleased ROM from a few years ago. Which is no big deal, I'll play it. But them douches made it sound like that there's a new dump of the game and i was looking forward to that. Last time I trust what some pirating teens at some site say.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 03-27-2012 at 04:40 AM.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    that is the alpha version...
    Pimpn aint easy ®

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

And Idol, you know I have no problem sending you another pair of my sis's dirty panties. But I'm starting to run low on stock, and i'm not sending you a pair from my personal collection, so I'll have to see that it's the actual ROM I'm looking for before I send you one. You understand...
    It's not that wank game but I know they have schoolgirls wandering around there so I figured you amuse yourself just as much by attaching a camera to your shoe and taking upskirt pictures.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    that is the alpha version...
    Alright, thanks. I'm gonna give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    so I figured you amuse yourself just as much by attaching a camera to your shoe and taking upskirt pictures.
    Now that's something I need to try. Attach one and walk around the local elementary school(which is right at the end of my street by the way) and snap me some pics.

You're one smart fella. If everything works out I'll send you a pair of her panties from my personal collection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast