Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Ultimate collection ??

I have been searching everywhere for the Star Trek Ultimate collection, it includes all the tv shows/ movies. I found it on pirates bay but with 300gigs and 10 seeders, but that would take forever. Anyone know where to find this as a NZB ??

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Since you seem to be asking genuine questions, and can actually structure a sentence I will give you a suggestion. This subsection of the forum is for discussion about movies and tv shows, not how to download them via torrent/ddl/nzb. There are filesharing and nzb subsections for that. You can ask a moderator to move this thread to the appropriate section. I would do this in a hurry before the angry Canadian troll that lurks in this section wakes up and berates you for being a n00b and gives you the evil eye, and generally makes being you an uncomfortable experience for awhile. Or you could just ignore me, I might be fibbing about the angry Canadian troll.... but can you take the chance?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Certain segments of the staff who shall remain unnamed aren't given to complying with reasonable requests so basically let anarchy rule or unleash Hell or something.
    Given that I think I shall start a thread in the filesharing section about the failure of the new economics and how it impacts the average homeowner.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Given that I think I shall start a thread in the filesharing section about the failure of the new economics and how it impacts the average homeowner.
    There are people who still own homes?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Quote Originally Posted by rgawg View Post
    I have been searching everywhere for the Star Trek Ultimate collection, it includes all the tv shows/ movies. I found it on pirates bay but with 300gigs and 10 seeders, but that would take forever. Anyone know where to find this as a NZB ??
    wtf............thats noob... just download the individual rips.... ur hella noob tool for wanting some fly by night novelty bullshit like that...
    Pimpn aint easy ®

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    wtf............thats noob... just download the individual rips.... ur hella noob tool for wanting some fly by night novelty bullshit like that...
    Yeah. What a noob. Wanting to download 13 films and 5 series with one click instead of manually searching for each rip.
    You tit.

If the guy has the gigs to burn on usenet, then an NZB would be the perfect way to download this behemoth.

My advice if the NZB isn't forthcoming would be to get that torrent, ten seeds isn't bad provided the swarm has at least ten times as many leechers, prioritise the rips that he actually wants to watch straight away in the torrent client and keep updating it day by day to get the episodes/films in the required order until it's done.
    I did that with Babylon 5. Which, much to my chagrin, turned out to be shit.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Actually, I am just someone who does not have a lot of time on my hands to search through torrent websites in hopes of finding all of the torrents. It would be nice just to download one entire rip and let it download while I attent school and my 9-5 job.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Actually, the easiest and probably cheapest way to do it is what I did several years ago;

Netflix and a stack of blank DVD5's.

Most if not all the series (Star Trek, Next Gen, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise) on DVD (SD for Enterprise, as it was done in Widescreen and easily transferred to HD), 4 episodes per DVD9, easily 'split' (no recode) 2 each per DVD5.

If you have BR capability, it'd be easier today to simply copy the full DVD9's to BR25's (3ea per), and go from there. The movies would be a bit more, but you may find decent recodes in HD/MKV, or do it yourself.

I haven't gotten around to the movies (either the 'classic' or the Next Gen), probably a goal for this coming summer.

But I have all the TV stuff from years ago, neatly stacked in my 'library'.

Simply figure out how you want to do it, set a schedule, and start grinding away. Stop thinking someone else is going to do the work to your personal specifications, no matter what.

I have about 3 hours a day I can spend on 'enhancing' my collection, and I make the time.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    ^ that seems like a lot of work.
    I haven't burned a DVD for years, what with the declining cost of external HDs and most TV manufacturers deciding that usb slots should be ubiquitous across the range.

Actually, I am just someone who does not have a lot of time on my hands to search through torrent websites in hopes of finding all of the torrents. It would be nice just to download one entire rip and let it download while I attent school and my 9-5 job.
    I thought you found the torrent already.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    ^ that seems like a lot of work.
    I haven't burned a DVD for years, what with the declining cost of external HDs and most TV manufacturers deciding that usb slots should be ubiquitous across the range.

I thought you found the torrent already.
    I did, but it was like 300 gigs lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast