Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Hoi Artemis

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    And also, I've never clicked one of your music links owing to suspecting they'll be shite.
    Wise decision I can see now why they made you a Mod.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    And also, I've never clicked one of your music links owing to suspecting they'll be shite.
    Wise decision I can see now why they made you a Mod.
    Aural circumspection is desirable trait, it also lends itself to prose.
    I suspect that the pre-existing team needed a mod who would wield the hammer based solely upon apostrophe abuse.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Please don't. My mam does that and you aren't her. I just don't think you could pull it off.

I clicked the mewvie trailers tho'

Perhaps you could converse using them instead.
    I would but I'm afraid that certain topics might require the use of Michael Bay.
    If someone evokes such an emotion which might provoke this response, immediately put them on ignore sine die.
    You know it makes sense.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Michael Bay got his start directing music videos and Playmate video shoots.Who'd have guessed?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I would since I had to imdb him to understand why you hated him.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I always thought Art dug holes in the dirt and permed sheep, and then when it was too dark to dig holes and perm sheep, he'd go in and mess with computer stuff. No purpose for the holes though.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Since there is such confusion (and mirth) over what I did/do for a crust I will explain the careers that lead to a general dislike of people and an urge to shake them violently.
    I stupidly studied psychology at university (and less stupidly philosophy and other subjects ending in y)and did what you merkins would call an internship working for a multidisciplinary addiction center. It sounds lovely, but I discovered a simple fact, most people enjoy their problems, they feel it is what makes them unique and they hang on to them no matter how fucked up they are, in short after dealing with lots of Daves it was taking an emotional toll and they were all still quite happily fucked up - hence the wanting to shake them violently.
    I wasn't cut out for it simple and walked away.
    I ended up doing some courses in low level logic control, PLC programming and microprocessor control and was hired for a project by ECNZ the Electrical Corporation at the time putting in SCADA control to the power stations. So to answer Darthy's question why yes, yes I do have a background in computing. It started out with Xenix (an X86 port of UNIX) and designing the interface for the SCADA system. I moved on from there and ended up doing CRM as a technical manager for a large local retailer, so in other words by the time they talked to me they were furious. This is where the wanting to yell harden the fuck up at people comes from. Then I moved on to network support for small businesses using specific packages in the automotive/servicing and medical industries.
    Now I have a sideline with some small business clients that I kept and support them. Most of the time is spent rehoming horses. These are either ex-racehorses which would normally be shot ( a sad end for an animal often 3 or 4 years old) or those that have behavioral problems and have gotten away from their owners.
    Oh and there was the looking after strippers thing while I was at uni, that was fun
    Last edited by Artemis; 03-28-2012 at 01:00 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #58
    That was all very detailed, but I couldn't find the part about you being a mole man.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    That was all very detailed, but I couldn't find the part about you being a mole man.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Dammit Art, don't be such a tease.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast