Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leers I have known and loved

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I've discovered there's a sweet spot in the day when I am more likely than any other to get leered at by men in the street. Usually, like today, it's in the afternoon of a weekend when I'm doing the walk of shame home in what I was wearing the night before. I think the combination of looking out of place and wearing very little is probably what does it. The quality of the leering at this time of day seems to be much better too. At night time it's usually along the lines of 'hoi *insert complimentary label*, then the word 'CUNT!' when they get ignored. During the day they can be quite witty. Probably because they're sober.

Anyway, today I got a doozie. Some scrotes in a car pulled up beside me and started making personal comments about my form, which I ignored. They then decided to get my attention by shouting 'Emmanuel Petit' to me. Took me ages to work out what they were getting at; I had to look it up when I got home. Turns out he's a fucking ex Arsenal football player. They were saying I looked like him, the little cunts!

petit_chrislobina_125x180.jpg

Ah well, at least he's handsome

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    You never put a comparison photie up :J2smilie:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I've discovered there's a sweet spot in the day when I am more likely than any other to get leered at by men in the street. Usually, like today, it's in the afternoon of a weekend when I'm doing the walk of shame home in what I was wearing the night before. I think the combination of looking out of place and wearing very little is probably what does it. The quality of the leering at this time of day seems to be much better too. At night time it's usually along the lines of 'hoi *insert complimentary label*, then the word 'CUNT!' when they get ignored. During the day they can be quite witty. Probably because they're sober.

Anyway, today I got a doozie. Some scrotes in a car pulled up beside me and started making personal comments about my form, which I ignored. They then decided to get my attention by shouting 'Emmanuel Petit' to me. Took me ages to work out what they were getting at; I had to look it up when I got home. Turns out he's a fucking ex Arsenal football player. They were saying I looked like him, the little cunts!

petit_chrislobina_125x180.jpg

Ah well, at least he's handsome
    Maybe they were disappointed you turned out to be a girlie
    Last edited by Biggles; 03-24-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by queams
    They then decided to get my attention by shouting 'Emmanuel Petit' to me.
    I found the comparison amusing

I don't leer as such, I'm much too refined for that kind of thing nowadays. My peers and I tend to keep our comments to ourselves until the object has moved without of earshot.

Four of us, pished up during a daytime casual binge drinking sesh, were walking toward another pub a while back and we concurrently noticed two fourteen year olds (approx), completely caked in make-up but very little else. One of which seemed to be adjusting her tits such that areolae would be visible to the casual onlooker.
    Several comments raced through my mind but I wasn't sure which, if any, would be entirely appropriate given I wasn't actually on the internets at the time. I ended up saying nothing at all, and neither did the other three until one eventually uttered; 'no wonder they get raped'.

We three lol'd, moved on to the pub, got the beers in and reflected during the imbibing of that a new era of even darker humour had been born.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Why do I get the feeling you three would have been more polite to the "ladies" on the way out?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Why do I get the feeling you three would have been more polite to the "ladies" on the way out?
    We don't actually talk to women during these mike rayers. Unless it's an 'unlucky, flowe' when you pwn a female pool player.
    Can't see the point in talking to female pub-goers if you're not on the pull.
    I mean, I'll talk to a girl if she comes up to me cus she knows me or w.e. but all the while, I'll be getting disapproving stares from the rest of the homos.

Or do you mean to our respective missuses on the way out of the house, like?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I mean, I'll talk to a girl if she comes up to me cus she knows me or w.e. but all the while, I'll be getting disapproving stares from the rest of the homos.
    I had a feeling your other post was just being bitchy because those girls were wearing nicer dresses than you guys.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-25-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: quote trouble
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You must have been misinformed somewhere along the line.
    The approved dress-code for binge drinking in the summer is shirtless with knee length combat shorts and shiny daps.

I only get to wear dresses if the missus is late home from wurk.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Different cultures, I guess. In the US, shirtless has been outlawed due to the over-popularity of McDonalds.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi

US legal decision makers in progressive thinking shock.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast