Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 119

Thread: Say hi to OlegL

  1. #91
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,170
    He was the prime minister of Australia and went for a swim and never came back, hence my joke who killed Harry Holt, although I must admit it does work much better if you live south of the equator.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-04-2012 at 11:20 PM.

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #92
    Hi OlegL

  4. Lounge   -   #93
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So what's with the use of the words fags and gays to denote homosexuals?Research it and get back to me.
    By get back to me I mean I don't really care obviously.
    When I said gay and faggot, I wasn't implying homosexuality. I thought we were passed that you bunch of neanderthals.
    prostitutin aint easy

  5. Lounge   -   #94
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,170
    Thats not a very nice thing to say you bog trotter.

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  6. Lounge   -   #95
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,604
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

    When I said gay and faggot, I wasn't implying homosexuality. I thought we were passed that you bunch of neanderthals.
    To be more politically correct you should use either the terms developmentally challenged or preferably handicapable.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  7. Lounge   -   #96
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Thats not a very nice thing to say you bog trotter.
    large_Harlem_Globetrotter_Eugene_Wildkat_Edgerson.JPG
    prostitutin aint easy

  8. Lounge   -   #97
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,170
    Your both fucking spastics, Idol no a neanderthal is not developmentally challenged, in fact they were in some ways more developed than CroMagnon Man they weren't however better warriors. Recent DNA studies though have shown that there are still Neanderthal DNA to this day, they survived and comingled.
    Macky I said BOG trotter not globe trotter, how you got an advanced degree with the reading skills of a hamster I will never know....

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  9. Lounge   -   #98
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Your both fucking spastics, Idol no a neanderthal is not developmentally challenged, in fact they were in some ways more developed than CroMagnon Man they weren't however better warriors. Recent DNA studies though have shown that there are still Neanderthal DNA to this day, they survived and comingled.
    Remind me never to move to a farm as it clearly does strange things to your mind.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  10. Lounge   -   #99
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Your both fucking spastics
    Your

    Your

    Your

    Your

    Your

    spastics


    The irony fairy wins again.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  11. Lounge   -   #100
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,170
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Your both fucking spastics, Idol no a neanderthal is not developmentally challenged, in fact they were in some ways more developed than CroMagnon Man they weren't however better warriors. Recent DNA studies though have shown that there are still Neanderthal DNA to this day, they survived and comingled.
    Remind me never to move to a farm as it clearly does strange things to your mind.
    Cro Magnon Man was a better hunter and warrior but Neanderthal man was a better farmer, there are still things being learned about Neanderthal man to this day which are changing our perception. As to the DNA there has been a Neanderthal gene mapping project undertaken and the results shared and mapped with modern gene populations.

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •