Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The *unofficial* what happened to Mary thread

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Post your suggestions here:

Personally I think he was caught trying to chloroform a 'playmate' by said playmate's Dad, a long distance trucker who arrived unexpectedly.
    Mary is now trussed up in the refrigerated trailer of his semi, while he plans what to do with the body parts when he's finished.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Knowing Mary through his real life stories, he's probably caught up in an underground courier service theft cartel. They figured out his chemical expertise, and are having him develop reagents to detect chemically rigged packages before the heist occurs.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Dave got to her.
    Those posts on her blog made Mary think deeply about how her words affect the lives of the readers.

She just couldn't cope with the notion that there are literally thousands of mentals out there, all formed by her virtual hand.

If you require a cinematic analogy, and this does seem popular of late, think of Mary as Angel and Dave as Cordelia Chase.
    Angelus has just gone on a rape and murder rampage through the streets of L.A. when suddenly he is captured by Miss Chase in some form of convoluted magic paint on the ceiling of an abandoned church and his soul forced back into him.
    A gigantic wave of conscience suddenly overcomes Angel, leaving him blood-stained and prone upon the stone vestuble floor. Unable to move or feed, there he remains until his friends come to take care of him once again.

That's why I'm worried. His only friends live inside his computer and I can't devise a method to Weird Science my way out D;
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    That's why I'm worried. His only friends live inside his computer and I can't devise a method to Weird Science my way out D;
    I think that would involve him devising a weird chant, hooking up a car battery to a Barbie Doll, & wearing your underwear on his head.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    I think that would involve him devising a weird chant, hooking up a car battery to a Barbie Doll, & wearing your underwear on his head.
    My underwear would be no problem as I send my used yellow boxers directly to chez Mary on a monthly basis, but I'm pretty sure that Weird Science canon dictates that it must be his mother's underwear.

And he's sent all that to Funkin' in exchange for torrent invites.
    Last edited by manker; 03-28-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think this whole thread is a ruse perpetrated by Artois who knows exactly where Mary is, as they ate a wallaby together tonight after a long tapir ride off to a remote location just on the far side of the hills surrounding Art's ranch.

You aren't fooling me, Art/Mary.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Art and Mary are, in fact, one and the same.

This thread is the twisted machinations of the criminal architect, the Napoleon of Grime, arch-adversary to The Great Defective Spurlock Holmes. Wait for it...

Spoiler: Show

I know, I know.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Oh fuck me, I was away for like 2 days, and I spent the next 2 days avoiding the FST mining operation (it seemed too daunting). Correcting tense, it is daunting. I even forgot about the magnum blog, and I didn't know it was going to start auto approving comments, looks like I have to go and tweak it. I get an ever so slight suspicion that when I tampered with his comments on a previous occasion, it bugged him just a little bit.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

This thread is the twisted machinations of the criminal architect, the Napoleon of Grime, arch-adversary to The Great Defective Spurlock Holmes. Wait for it...

I know, I know.
    Before he was a professor, he was just post-doc Moriarty, nemesis of affordable wages.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

I know, I know.
    That fits together all too perfectly to have been made up. Seems the game's now afoot.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast