Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Poster
    i got nothing now but mabe i will soon

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    That guy in your sister's room last week. Yeah, that was me... j/k

Well I haven't anything to confess, cept for maybe a little pre-marital adultery. (Oxymoron?)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    I know who You are

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by [B
    [O][T],17 November 2003 - 07:03]I know who You are 
    i got nothing now but mabe i will soon
    The question is, is The Real Santa telling the truth?

This should be fun!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I like listening to Dido.

I know. I know I feel the shame.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

I once sang along to a Celine Dion song before I knew who was singing it.

OK OK I knew it was her !

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Riddler@17 November 2003 - 10:51
    Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

I once sang along to a Celine Dion song before I knew who was singing it.

OK OK I knew it was her !

Riddler........

That's sick beyond believe.

Though i admire coming out with that.......(courage)

I suggest serious psychiatric treatment.

HaveDoneSomeSickStuffMyself-Yogi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Been seeing a shrink for years now because of it....sometimes I wake up drenched in sweat, screaming MAKEITSTOPOHGODMAKEITSTOP !!!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Riddler@17 November 2003 - 11:02
    Been seeing a shrink for years now because of it....sometimes I wake up drenched in sweat, screaming MAKEITSTOPOHGODMAKEITSTOP !!!!

The truth for you, Riddler!!!

Celine Dion is an alien.
    Angry fans deny the allegations but the evidence is too strong to ignore.
    By Staff Writer Stuart Gumboot.

These exclusive photos prove that Celine Dion is an alien. The first one was taken during the day, and you can see that the colour of her skin is then subtle enough to be covered with makeup for photos and public appearances.

It is believed that her original stage name was 'Celien Dion' and that her agent suggested she change it to 'Celine Dion' as 'Celien' was too close to 'alien'.

However, as this photo shows, her green skin glows more brightly at night, and requires even more makeup to cover, an explanation for the long-standing mystery of why she wore so much makeup. The night sky reminds her of her home planet Parcsehs, and her skin glows with warm loving memories.

Her alien skin is very responsive. When she blushes her green skin can be seen through her makeup. Her minders have given her a reputation as a prude for this reason - no-one will accidently make her blush by telling a rude joke or double entrendre in her presence.

Our exclusive investigation has uncovered these exclusive photos of Celine. The first was taken at a private family function, where Celine felt free to appear without the make-up that usually covers her alien colouring. The second was from an early studio portrait. Usually the negatives would be air-brushed directly, but this one was retained by staff member and sold for an undisclosed sum. Celine's alien colouring is more subdued during the day (right).

Celine Dion's Baby:

And:

THE HERE AND NOW

But Celine had betrayed them all. She had been the Dark God's backing singer, providing support vocals throughout the first ages and thus she knew much of the One Song. She was the Dion. Within the Matrix her dominion began in the year 1997, as she spread the music of the One Song amongst the race of Man. The One Song had the power to dominate all who heard it, the very lyrics and tune of it could bend a mind to the Dion's will. For both lyrics and tune were a contagion and once heard would repetitively loop inside the listener's head. The Song of Power gave unnaturally long life, but in time the listener would pass over into the shadow realm, and there in Bognor Regis they would be neither living nor dead, but confined to a retirement home. The Dion would then own them and their music tastes would descend into the depths of mediocrity.

But the Dion was not content and sought to consolidate her hold over the Matrix. Nine CDs of the One Song did she give the race of Man and these nine CDs gave rise to the Nine, the Songwraiths, the servants of the Dion, undead, facelifted, botox-injected, and liposuctioned, with 'Rachel' hairstyles. The Nine were once men, great cabaret singers of men. Now when the Dion bid them, they would see it done without question. They sang drastically inferior covers of the Song of Power, yet even with that merest semblance the song had lost none of its potency.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast