Thread: Any reviews for Remanum?

fengzi597's Avatar Poster
    http://www.remanum.com
    The next content update will be released on 2nd May 2012! Together with the already announced introduction of the new feature of the "Settlements", we will also release a couple of other improvements and bugfixes.
    Remanum.JPG
    Currently my PC can’t download any new game and I am so bored of constantly attacking people in mmos. Aftering knowing that it is a F2P browser strategy MMO, the core gameplay of which lies in trading goods and engaging in various political machinations in the Roman Empire, I am considering to give it a shot.

Has anyone here played this game? Any first hand review will be appreciated.

2. Games   -   #2
    Does anyone wanna help me? Thanks!

3. Games   -   #3
    Nobady here is playing this game?

4. Games   -   #4
    lol , what's this game dude , anyway , I don't like this genre of games .

5. Games   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence View Post
    Why do you even bother to ask when clearly you don't care and have absolutely no intent to ever return to this thread to find out the answer?

Yes I realize that I'm talking to myself.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Why do you even bother to ask when clearly you don't care and have absolutely no intent to ever return to this thread to find out the answer?

Yes I realize that I'm talking to myself.
    It is so obvious that I put the name of the game in my title. Why does he ask the question?

7. Games   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by fengzi597 View Post
    It is so obvious that I put the name of the game in my title. Why does he ask the question?
    Because he's an idiot. He is 14 years old and still in the 5th grade. His school district has been contemplating how to egg him on to a serious crime just so they could get rid of him. They're even in cahoots with his mother, except all of their techniques have been distantly suggestive to avoid future revelations of culpability. The problem has been that he is so dull, that being able to comprehend even the blatantly obvious is a far stretch for him.

I heard that one time he was given $20 to run down to the convenience store to grab a gallon of milk. He buys 1 package of Reese's peanut butter cups, and the cashier took the $20 bill and said that's how much the candy costs. Continuing with the dumbest look you've ever seen on a face, he turns around and leaves the store with no change. His mother returned to the store berating the cashier for picking on a willfully ignorant child, then the cashier explained that she was just trying to be funny but didn't realize the look on his face wasn't purposeful until a minute after he left the store. He stood idly by not having understood a single thing that had taken place.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.