Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Say hi to OlegL

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    He is back, for your pleasure.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    How wonderful. That 10,000 internet signature petition that I got together must have worked cus I looked at his ban recently and noticed it didn't expire 'til like 2095 or something.

So ... Where is he?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    At his granny's basement ?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Either that's a euphemism and we should be congratulating Mr. L. on finally losing that pesky virginity (albeit in a rather unorthodox manner), or you've been keeping tabs on Oleg's location
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Either that's a euphemism and we should be congratulating Mr. L. on finally losing that pesky virginity (albeit in a rather unorthodox manner), or you've been keeping tabs on Oleg's location
    Not such an unorthodox method in the backwoods.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Magnum Cabalo.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I'm glad Olegl's back, if indeed he is. All we need is a reinstatement and we'll not know where to look for spastics.

Also, I have decided that the non-racist, long-buried term for black people, which is now completely acceptable, cos it has fallen out of common use, and was never really adopted by the racists, is 'groids'. I read it in a Bukowski book and now I kinda love it.

Welcome back Olegl groid.
    Last edited by chalice; 03-26-2012 at 01:23 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I imagine it never got taken up by the racials was because it puts one in mind of robots.
    ... my train of thought was leading somewhere with that but fuck knows where it's gone. I'll come back to it if it comes back to me.

In the meantime, I'll fill you in on Davewatch
    He's moved his family so that they're safe from the internets. Dave got pissed up on Saturday night and decided to tell the us that he's moved for fear of his children's safety and that we'll never find him now.

So, I duno about you but I think I'll call off the intensive search now. There just doesn't seem any point now that he's outsmarted us like this.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I imagine it never got taken up by the racials was because it puts one in mind of robots.
    ... my train of thought was leading somewhere with that but fuck knows where it's gone. I'll come back to it if it comes back to me.

In the meantime, I'll fill you in on Davewatch
    He's moved his family so that they're safe from the internets. Dave got pissed up on Saturday night and decided to tell the us that he's moved for fear of his children's safety and that we'll never find him now.

So, I duno about you but I think I'll call off the intensive search now. There just doesn't seem any point now that he's outsmarted us like this.
    Fuck that, mate. I've got a spidey-sensor on Dave. He'll never escape my grasp.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast