Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mary pays off

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I don't know exactly where Mary originated or how it connects, but at its inception I didn't think much at all about it. Then I just got used to it, an interchangeable for macky. Now I think it has grown on me and don't want to lose it.

I just had a moment to explore the possibilities. This was sparked as Dave now refers to me as Mary in the comments of his blog. It portrays an image where it looks like he's now harassing 2 specific women on the internet. Classic Dave, always stalking women on the internet, wearing camouflage on a city street.

Poor , he's become the thing he absolutely hates the most in the world. That's gotta hurt.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Poor , he's become the thing he absolutely hates the most in the world. That's gotta hurt.
    Not at all, as you know you became (or showed yourself to be) the thing I absolutely hate most in the world, a liar.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Sorry manker, he was staying away (I think) but then I helped him upset himself with all the bile he was spewing. I think I'm creating to much work for you, what's your next command master?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Um. He seems to be disproportionately upset about a shite footballer who collapsed the other weekend. Dave's mentioned it like four times already, so in your next bout of discourse tell him that Muamba is a big poof with heart aids.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ahh, no. It just coincided with that. I aimed to provide timeline perspective.
    I started calling you Mary on a whim and that conversation followed shortly afterwards.

I quite like the idea of you having a feminist inside you, btw.
    oic, there are several personists inside me and I made a post about it once. I don't think anyone liked it.
    I didn't mind.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Here, a twitter bitch fight unravelling real-time. It's this stuff that I live for.

Best-of quotes include:

"listen, don't comment on my posts you idiot."
    "and stop rting my bf too, fucking stalker."
    "there's nothing wrong with looking ghetto"

And the fight brought up this gem, of someone impersonating the first transsexual-gone-girlontwitter: http://yasminechanel.tumblr.com/ (apparently this dilutes her artistic vision since it's not her).

Isn't the internets great?
    I clicked your link. It was full of lolboys.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Here, a twitter bitch fight unravelling real-time. It's this stuff that I live for.

Best-of quotes include:

"listen, don't comment on my posts you idiot."
    "and stop rting my bf too, fucking stalker."
    "there's nothing wrong with looking ghetto"

And the fight brought up this gem, of someone impersonating the first transsexual-gone-girlontwitter: http://yasminechanel.tumblr.com/ (apparently this dilutes her artistic vision since it's not her).

Isn't the internets great?
    I clicked your link. It was full of lolboys.
    Thanks for nothing.
    Due to trusting your judgement I made the unwise decision of clicking that link . Now I don't know if I actually have a soul or if I do that it can literally crumble but still I'm pretty sure that my soul just literally crumbled after reading those tweets.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Just remember that lolboys is a bad, bad thing, and it'll be a lesson not wasted.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The internet is confusing since lolcats are so darn charming.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Trusting your own judgement of my judgement, is where you went wrong.
    Now go away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast