Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Needed: Invite to good general day tracker for RL friend

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    MBM if your friend ends up not liking TBy(which I don't know why he would, it's an excellent tracker) I can provide him with an invite to RevTT. It's a pretty great general tracker. I personally think IPT is better but they removed invites from everyone but the uploaders and douchebagsvip's...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    MBM if your friend ends up not liking TBy(which I don't know why he would, it's an excellent tracker) I can provide him with an invite to RevTT. It's a pretty great general tracker. I personally think IPT is better but they removed invites from everyone but the uploaders and douchebagsvip's...
    He's got issues with the apparent mercenary nature of RevTT as well.Ironically he's rl friend doesn't give a fuck about morality and just wants to steal some R rated movies to jack off to.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ironically he's rl friend doesn't give a fuck about morality and just wants to steal some R rated movies to jack off to.
    Those no longer do it for him unless there is a large quantity of blood involved. Other than that, he only gets excited by non-animated Disney filums these days.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Filelist.RO surely a good choice.
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    GFT if you are a member is a good option.
    Last edited by primevil; 04-01-2012 at 09:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrylilboy View Post
    You aren't the first to recommend this site. Am I mistaken in believing to to be non-English, and requiring a translator?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    blank BT Rep: +1
    dont know why your friend need a forum, i just want stuff. this site is superb & everything are self-explain. you still hit 2 ratio eventually if you try to hit and run. subscene play major role too.

http://ptpimg.me/jnk16y.jpg
    http://ptpimg.me/7cd6fv.jpg
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrylilboy View Post
    You aren't the first to recommend this site. Am I mistaken in believing to to be non-English, and requiring a translator?
    you are mistaken in believing that Filelist being of Romanian Language (Interface) is inaccessible to us general English Speaking crowd
    the site itself is based on the familiar TBdev and everything is very intuitive to use (even for non_Romanians)
    case in point: more than 70% of the traffic to the tracker comes from Non-Romanian locations,
    meaning that there are more users from outside Romania than from Romania itself

if you want more convincing i am sure Anon can do it for me (convince you/your friend)

heck i even use Rutracker in conjunction with Chromium

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyGuy View Post
    if you want more convincing i am sure Anon can do it for me (convince you/your friend)
    Sure, here we go:

It's usable. You don't need a translator. You should look for an invite now.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster
    Looks like a change of heart over at IPT.

After a staff decision, all power users will now start receiving one invite per month
    Last edited by stan; 04-10-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast