Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to access bittorrent invite giveaway section

X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi,

I tried contacting using "contact us" but didn't receive a response so I thought I would try here. I am unable to access the posts in bittorent giveaway section. I get the following message when trying to look at a thread.

X, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Maybe
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    This doesn't apply.

If you are trying to use the BitTorrent Invites Section read here.

To Read And Post In The BitTorrent Invites Section
    You must be a member for 15 days.
    You must make at least 5 posts on the forum.

These don't apply.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

x
    >< marks the spot

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Maybe because your username has only one character, you're not being recognized as a real entity.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Maybe because your username has only one character, you're not being recognized as a real entity.
    Interestingly enough, illiterates sign their names with a single "X" here. not sure if that is an everywhere thing, but came across an individual years ago, and that was his signature on his driver's license.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Hi,

I tried contacting using "contact us" but didn't receive a response so I thought I would try here. I am unable to access the posts in bittorent giveaway section. I get the following message when trying to look at a thread.

X, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Maybe
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    This doesn't apply.

If you are trying to use the BitTorrent Invites Section read here.

To Read And Post In The BitTorrent Invites Section
    You must be a member for 15 days.
    You must make at least 5 posts on the forum.

These don't apply.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

x
    Since the above is reasonably well written with correct punctuation and capitalization I can only assume the bt section filters saw you as an anomaly and so mistook you for some sort of threat.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-30-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Maybe
    This doesn't apply.
    You have no stars under your nick. If I remember correctly, that's because the e-mail address you're using for this forum is dead. Try changing it and reactivating your account.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Please change your email to a valid one and reactivate your account.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Maybe
    This doesn't apply.
    You have no stars under your nick. If I remember correctly, that's because the e-mail address you're using for this forum is dead. Try changing it and reactivating your account.
    Updated my email. how do I reactivate account?
    >< marks the spot

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    how do I reactivate account?
    You should receive an e-mail on the updated address, with a link to activate it (at least I did).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    If you didn't get the mail with the link, open a report and I'll take care of it.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Same problem here. No star, but with a valid email.

Or to be more precise I'm not able to access "What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings]" or any of the sticky posts in "BitTorrent Trades" for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd like to see if people are able to maintain their insincerity for more than one post.
    You need 10 of them to enter the trade section, so.
    Just saw this, so I guess that would explain it. Sorry
    Last edited by mfsta; 09-08-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast