Thread: I keep getting redirected...

Can anyone tell me how to stop getting redirected. Every time I try to go to a different page on this site I get automatically redirected to s********s.com. It took me maybe 5 minutes just to get to this spot in the site. I have to quickly stop loading the page as soon as I get enough of the page loaded to get to the next page.

Can somebody please help me figure out how to stop this. Thanks.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Every time I was visiting the site, on any browser, after a few seconds of the page being displayed i was directed to s********s dot com

Only managed to get on by immediately hitting the stop button the second the page had loaded, i then noticed a thin yellow horizontal bar 1/3 down the page with an X to close in the corner, like when you get those float over adverts, once i closed it the redirects stopped.

Do we have a rouge advert on the site?

WK.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Same here. Here's hoping this is fixed soon. In this condition Filesharingtalk is hamstrung ...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Yep same here thought i was the only one.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by witchking42 View Post

You mean like red?

Anyway most browsers let you disable redirects pretty easily.
    Also according to another site s********s is a phishing site.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by witchking42 View Post
    Only managed to get on by immediately hitting the stop button the second the page had loaded, i then noticed a thin yellow horizontal bar 1/3 down the page with an X to close in the corner, like when you get those float over adverts, once i closed it the redirects stopped.

Could be. For the record, the redirection is caused by a vBulletin notice whose only content is a meta refresh to the aforementioned site. Anyway, is this fixed for you already? I already clicked on the "X" earlier today, so it won't show up for me anymore.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    all sorted.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    I come back today and it's all sorted. Thanks to the fixer.