Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: I had a better morning than Mary

  1. #41
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    I am the abyss, and why do so many want to shoot my beautiful face?
    prostitutin aint easy

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    You answered your own question, you smoothly tonsured Asian you.
    It's also cute when it drips off of your reading glasses.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #43
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You answered your own question, you smoothly tonsured Asian you.
    It's also cute when it drips off of your reading glasses.
    There are so many inconsistencies there, looks like the effects I've had on you are much more profound than previously perceived.
    prostitutin aint easy

  5. Lounge   -   #44
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    In all fairness, Dave Grohl is the Foo Fighters.
    Any other band member is completely interchangeable. It's Dave's ball and he can take it home whenever he likes, 'cus they can't play without him.

    In fact, after Pat Smear left, it practically became a solo act again, just like it was when he started it up.
    The rest of the members are non-charismatic, stock-musician fluff.

    I think it remains a group only because a band premise is easier to sell than a male punk/rock solo act.
    'zackly.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I am the abyss, and why do so many want to shoot my beautiful face?
    Because you're an arrogant cunt?

  6. Lounge   -   #45
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    cunt?
    I only pretend to be a cunt, that much is obvious.
    prostitutin aint easy

  7. Lounge   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,986
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    cunt?
    I only pretend to be a cunt, that much is obvious.
    I only pretend to like you.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  8. Lounge   -   #47
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

    I only pretend to be a cunt, that much is obvious.
    I only pretend to like you.
    You really suck at pretending.
    prostitutin aint easy

  9. Lounge   -   #48
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Because you're an arrogant cunt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Nothing wrong with arrogance; unless you're a pathetic macho divvy who never admits he's wrong.
    So unless Squeams' line was supposed to be a plurality of things she has no problems with, but decided to ascribe as properties to Macky, we're currently supposed to assume that he's a pathetic macho divvy cunt, who never admits he's wrong.

    Sounds about right.
    Ellipses go here.

  10. Lounge   -   #49
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Never admitting wrong is one of the perks of always being right. I'm uncertain as to what a divvy is, still haven't been given an interest to investigate.
    prostitutin aint easy

  11. Lounge   -   #50
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Nothing wrong with arrogance; unless you're a pathetic macho divvy who never admits he's wrong.
    So unless Squeams' line was supposed to be a plurality of things she has no problems with, but decided to ascribe as properties to Macky, we're currently supposed to assume that he's a pathetic macho divvy cunt, who never admits he's wrong.

    Sounds about right.
    Actually I was humorously responding to what I thought was a topical reference to one Samantha Brick:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...=feeds-newsxml

    So none of those things.
    Interesting that I bother you this much though. Very interesting

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •