Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Manker is a mod??? What HAS the world come to

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Wonders never cease to amaze.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    He still talks to himself alot though....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ohai, Nikki
    Apparently they needed someone who was in touch with kids today but misunderstood my resume.

Please update us on your hitherto eventful life and whether or not you've managed to teach Jonno how to spell yet.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They wanted to make him a rocker but it was decided that he comes across as too big a poof.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Much eye rolling ensues.

Eventful? I don't know if that's the adjective most would use these days. Psycho exes would appear to have moved on, and the utter lack of drama is a wonderful and welcome change. Working in a butcher shop whilst building my design business (and muscles), which has lately drawn some attention (the designing, not the muscles). So I'm on my way to celebrity WITH my clothes on this time.

Jonno's spelling is much improved, however it would be impossible for a layman to tell this given his atrocious handwriting. He is well, gaining notoriety of his own as "the hot English guy" in our community, and I'm constantly being reminded of how lucky I am to have him. I don't need reminding, I'm well aware of that fact. We continue to annoy those around us with our soppy public displays of affection and cheesy vows of love, so not much has changed in that regard, nor is it likely to anytime soon.

Hoping you are well and that power has not gone to your head.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It has, tho.

It has gone to his head to the max.

He's been banning people left and right

Also, hallo. Been a while.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    Much eye rolling ensues.

Eventful? I don't know if that's the adjective most would use these days. Psycho exes would appear to have moved on, and the utter lack of drama is a wonderful and welcome change. Working in a butcher shop whilst building my design business (and muscles), which has lately drawn some attention (the designing, not the muscles). So I'm on my way to celebrity WITH my clothes on this time.

Jonno's spelling is much improved, however it would be impossible for a layman to tell this given his atrocious handwriting. He is well, gaining notoriety of his own as "the hot English guy" in our community, and I'm constantly being reminded of how lucky I am to have him. I don't need reminding, I'm well aware of that fact. We continue to annoy those around us with our soppy public displays of affection and cheesy vows of love, so not much has changed in that regard, nor is it likely to anytime soon.

Hoping you are well and that power has not gone to your head.
    It's not power as such, nowadays it's just me and seven of my sock puppets posting pish. Still, it keeps me out of trouble.

I can't imagine you with muscles. I also can't envisage you with clothes on and luckily I don't have to because my NikkiD 2004 folder has emerged unscathed through several formats and the occasional new PC

Well done on the business and I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you and Jon, sometimes you worry that after not talking to someone for a while, you'll put your foot in it by asking after their marital state - but I knew you guise would last. You should both come back and post some stuff. But don't share an account or anything so clichéd as that.
    I've never known it end well
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Snee is my evil account. I'm the nice one.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Your obfuscations are transparent, nazi.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    My mistake, Snee is my racist account.
    Idoleyes is the evil one.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast