Thread: A hacker movie called Reboot coming soon

Iamsuper

Unsure

Strange to know but yes there is a movie coming soon thats has a story line completely on hacking.

Written and Directed by Joe Kawasaki, and Produced by Sidney Sherman, the film stars a bevy of hot up-and-coming actors including Emily Somers (Gabriele Muccino’s upcoming “Playing the Field”), Travis Aaron Wade (“War of the Worlds”), Martin Copping (Australian series “Neighbours”), Sonalii Castillo (“NCIS”), and Janna Bossier (Slipnot’s “Vermilion”). Reboot” is a co-production of Sherman’s production shingle, Rosa Entertainment, and Kawasaki’s Jan-Ken-Po Pictures; and the filmmakers are aiming for international film festivals like Cannes, Locarno and Toronto, as well as distribution via the internet.

You can read about it and watch the trailer here : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2090594/

So what do we think then ... ? anyone looking forward to watching?
    Last edited by Iamsuper; 04-08-2012 at 09:06 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's a short which was (as usually the case ) simply made to give the filmmakers a platform from which to promote themselves.
    Stuff like this gets presented to organizers of festivals all the time.People hope to catch the eye of someone willing to offer them the chance to move onto bigger and better things.
    If the makers involved have any talent there is always that possibility although supposedly the director trumpets about "being in the business since 18" and I would say that if someone hasn't recognized his talent before now it's unlikely that he has very much.

Also I take it that you're connected to the film somehow and are merely here trying to (desperately) drum up interest.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    As Idol mentioned, this is an obvious, shameless attempt to promote a flailing project.

My advice (which I expect will ring true with many here, and elsewhere): If you are part of a project, and are attempting to gather interest on forums like this one, be honest and point out that you are, in fact, connected with the project, and that you would appreciate it if people would take a look, and if they like it, help spread the word and post links.

This will serve you best, and get fewer of your posts deleted as commercial spam, or a cheap attempt to trick people into going to your site.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    newsgroupie
    That post is getting spammed all over the place. (Google has already picked up several sites its been spammed on just since yesterday.)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Iamsuperbot?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamsuper View Post
    as well as distribution via the internet
    Prime directive disclosed.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.