Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Oliver Stone's Savages

  1. #1
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,006
    One of the most anticipated films of 2012,who'd have thunk that you could make an interesting movie starring Taylor Kitsch and Blake Lively?Actually I thought I was watching Paul Walker for most of that clip.
    Anyway Universal has seen fit to move the release date up from September to July 6 so they obvious have faith in the film performing.Trailer isn't yet up on YouTube so find info and trailer here.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Movies & TV   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    13,078
    I'll give that a download when it come available. I particularly enjoyed seeing Travolta getting stabbed. However, when he did get stabbed, he didn't act like it, but what do you expect, right?

    Anybody else HATE that annoying tab that scrolls down and begs for tweets etc. I tried to adblock it, but even that didn't get rid of it. Are social media clicks that fucking important that the site owners are willing to mess up an otherwise decent page to get them?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

  4. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,006
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'll give that a download when it come available. I particularly enjoyed seeing Travolta getting stabbed. However, when he did get stabbed, he didn't act like it, but what do you expect, right?
    Layers of fat tend to insulate.I hear that he also spent an entire winter in Aspen without having to resort to wearing a coat.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  5. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'll give that a download when it come available. I particularly enjoyed seeing Travolta getting stabbed. However, when he did get stabbed, he didn't act like it, but what do you expect, right?
    Layers of fat tend to insulate.I hear that he also spent an entire winter in Aspen without having to resort to wearing a coat.
    That's only true in water, meaning he'll be warm when someone keeps him submerged for a long period of time. In the air you need a nice fur coat.

    Allow Travolta to demonstrate how to keep warm in winter:

    john_travolta.jpg
    prostitutin aint easy

  6. Movies & TV   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    13,078
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-06-2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

  7. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    ^^^
    prostitutin aint easy

  8. Movies & TV   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,006
    I don't care how good he was in Pulp Fiction some images can never be unseen.

    TravoltaKiss.jpg
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  9. Movies & TV   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    13,078
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't care how good he was in Pulp Fiction some images can never be unseen.

    TravoltaKiss.jpg
    At least after seeing that pic, you expect some believable action.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •