Thread: Oliver Stone's Savages

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    One of the most anticipated films of 2012,who'd have thunk that you could make an interesting movie starring Taylor Kitsch and Blake Lively?Actually I thought I was watching Paul Walker for most of that clip.
    Anyway Universal has seen fit to move the release date up from September to July 6 so they obvious have faith in the film performing.Trailer isn't yet up on YouTube so find info and trailer here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'll give that a download when it come available. I particularly enjoyed seeing Travolta getting stabbed. However, when he did get stabbed, he didn't act like it, but what do you expect, right?

Anybody else HATE that annoying tab that scrolls down and begs for tweets etc. I tried to adblock it, but even that didn't get rid of it. Are social media clicks that fucking important that the site owners are willing to mess up an otherwise decent page to get them?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'll give that a download when it come available. I particularly enjoyed seeing Travolta getting stabbed. However, when he did get stabbed, he didn't act like it, but what do you expect, right?
    Layers of fat tend to insulate.I hear that he also spent an entire winter in Aspen without having to resort to wearing a coat.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Layers of fat tend to insulate.I hear that he also spent an entire winter in Aspen without having to resort to wearing a coat.
    That's only true in water, meaning he'll be warm when someone keeps him submerged for a long period of time. In the air you need a nice fur coat.

Allow Travolta to demonstrate how to keep warm in winter:

john_travolta.jpg
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-06-2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    ^^^
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I don't care how good he was in Pulp Fiction some images can never be unseen.

TravoltaKiss.jpg

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I don't care how good he was in Pulp Fiction some images can never be unseen.

TravoltaKiss.jpg
    At least after seeing that pic, you expect some believable action.