Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats recovery system not producing any email for me...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    No usernames found on BCG for either Somo or megabyteme - looks like both deleted through inactivity.
    Thanks for checking, ghurka. I'm not much of a gamer, but it was nice to have the account to grab an occasional game (or pack of smaller games for the wife) as needed. For my needs, I'll probably be fine with the 0-day sites I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    mooshoo82
    So I come now to this thread with my head hung low...

I have been a happy member of BCG since 2007, and for some reason, I have been locked out. Granted it's been a while since I logged in, but I have been seeding torrents (pretty obscure ones comparatively) and considered myself a very helpful user. I remember back in '09 when we were warned about a new login procedure that involved a keyword, mine was 'dophilica', but it is not working.

I have used the recover functionality, and I BELIEVE I used the right email (it was 5 years ago), but I have not received anything in my inbox that would tell me it worked

Is there ANY way I can get back in? Though a Yank, I live here in a very remote part of Costa Rica, and this is my only source for rare gems and digital playthings. My ratio was 2.49, and my user name is the same that I used for this forum. Is there anyone out there who can help me?
    Last edited by mooshoo82; 06-21-2012 at 09:10 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Weird, same issue here as well.
    Last edited by vobilli; 06-24-2012 at 08:47 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I have the same problem as the users in this thread. My Ip address changed, and the fake web page came up. No idea what they keyword is and recovery isn't sending me any emails.

Username: Defross

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhacker View Post
    I have the same problem as the users in this thread. My Ip address changed, and the fake web page came up. No idea what they keyword is and recovery isn't sending me any emails.

Username: Defross
    After speaking to someone on the IRC, I found out that none of the emails that I normally used were on the account, and that it was some email that I don;t remember having at all.

Is there anyway to recover my account now? I mean I know the username and password, why can't I just login with that?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Problem Resolved

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I am unable to log in as well, I rest my password end of April and mow I can log in even though Ive been seeding. Please help- rye0guy

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster
    You are very near the 60 day limit before being disabled. It would be wise to try their IRC channel first.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    i cant access the irc channel! Any assistance would be apprecicated

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster
    Copy and paste from another thread here.

BCG staff will no longer be helping out members in this or any other thread on FST regarding the fakepage and their keyword. If you would like to speak to us, you can join our IRC network at irc.blackcats-games.net:6667. Once you join our network you will be in a room called #waitingroom, once there type "/j #help" and the next available staff member will be able to help you.
    Last edited by stan; 06-30-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast