Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is you favorite wrestling super star?

Bret "The Hitman" Hart. He was truly the excellence of execution, and no that wasn't just a tagline to get over with the crowds. Watch some of his matches and you'll see for yourself. Every punch, every elbow drop, every sharpshooter was executed as close to reality as possible. Realism, that's the key. When a wrestler can make you question whether that punch was real, whether the pain on his face is real, etc., then you know you're watching proper talent in the ring. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to watch The Rock land "The People's Elbow", but no one would ever confuse that with reality. When Bret got "hurt", he would sell it so well that you often wondered if something went wrong in the script. His matches tell a story, the way they are supposed to.

2. Sports Club   -   #102
    I used to watch wrestling back on the 90's when I thought all of it were real.
    My favourite would be stonecold and the rock.

3. Sports Club   -   #103
    All time favorite is Bret Hart

4. Sports Club   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by chinomoreno View Post
    I used to watch wrestling back on the 90's when I thought all of it were real.
    My favourite would be stonecold and the rock.
    I met Stone Cold in an airport once. Very nice guy! Strange to see the rattlesnake in person though, especially when you're running to catch a flight

5. Sports Club   -   #105
    All time Bret Hart no doubt

6. Sports Club   -   #106
    John Cina my favorite superstar...

7. Sports Club   -   #107
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by harry26 View Post
    Batista is my fav star in wrestling because very nice muscles.
    Maybe I need a coffee this morning, but I swear I read that as "barista".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Sports Club   -   #108
    John Cena FTW !

9. Sports Club   -   #109
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    my all time is the hitman. now its cena.

10. Sports Club   -   #110
    ultimate warrior

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast