Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCG (mod) help

I banned you after I viewed your profile...this was after you joined our IRC channel.

Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by regs8376 View Post
    I banned you after I viewed your profile...this was after you joined our IRC channel.

Cheers
    why?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    For the reason stoi stated...you are unbanned in our IRC channel so you are free to come and chat there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Stoi I also need help. I know my "key phrase" for the page but it does not let me login. please help

Same user name BTW
    Last edited by SpanishFly; 04-08-2012 at 10:49 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    If you have the keyword / pass type it in . Do not click submit. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page . You login there .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    If you have the keyword / pass type it in . Do not click submit. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page . You login there .
    I remember how to do it but it does not log me in (bottom)

well I found out my account is gone for inactivity and the weird part is my key phrase still works. So this means my account is gone but my key phrase still works haha.

man that sucks
    Last edited by SpanishFly; 04-08-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Stoi I was wondering if you could help me. I went on vacation and unplugged all my equipment and it changed my IP address and now I can't log in. I was wondering if you there is anything I can do to get my account back. If you could help that would be awesome thanks for your time.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    Was this in the last 6 weeks if so you maybe seeing the fake front page for the first time. So...

Enter recover in the search box on the fake page. Do not click submit and scroll down to the bottom. The recovery system is there. It should send your 3 personal details. You will need the keyword to enter in the search box again . This time you will see the pass / login box at the bottom of the page .

I was asking if it was within 6 weeks because any longer than that and it is likely you have been pruned for inactivity.
    Last edited by stan; 08-06-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12