Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

View Poll Results: Do you have surround sound?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    6 26.09%
  • Pro Logic (analog)

    4 17.39%
  • Dolby Digital 5.1

    12 52.17%
  • DTS-ES

    5 21.74%
  • Dolby Digital IIx/z or Plus

    6 26.09%
  • DTS Master Audio

    5 21.74%
  • DTS Neo:X

    2 8.70%
  • Other- please specify in thread

    3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Do you have surround sound?

  1. #11
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,882
    Yes.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  2. Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    i like the way dolby surrounds and it feel
    yes i voted for it and will always

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,607
    Would have expected an edit war.
    prostitutin aint easy

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,457
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Would have expected an edit war.
    Honestly, who hasn't suspected him of that sort of deviancy?
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Would have expected an edit war.
    Honestly, who hasn't suspected him of that sort of deviancy?
    Well my list is quite long.....and you are near the top....

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  7. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Well my list is quite long.....and you are near the top....



    On a serious note, I think it would be an interesting study to learn the effects of the internet on peoples' fetishes. Do people get them through life encounters, or by stumbling across something that strikes their fancy (like a video/pic)? If the latter is true, then the sheer ease of finding such potentially out-of-mainstream stuff, it seems, would lead to an explosion* of people finding their niche(s).


    *Pun not intentional this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,607
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Well my list is quite long.....and you are near the top....



    On a serious note, I think it would be an interesting study to learn the effects of the internet on peoples' fetishes. Do people get them through life encounters, or by stumbling across something that strikes their fancy (like a video/pic)? If the latter is true, then the sheer ease of finding such potentially out-of-mainstream stuff, it seems, would lead to an explosion* of people finding their niche(s).


    *Pun not intentional this time.
    If the internet handed me my fetishes, I'd pop a boner any time someone said "mermaid", "red-headed mermaid" or, "where did the shells go?". But alas, all my fetishes are derived from RL experiences. Maybe this is because the internet wasn't able to affect my childhood. But even after, when I had both the internet and RL matched up against each other, my real fetishes came to me through RL. Other than that, I just have internet interests.
    prostitutin aint easy

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    461
    Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR702 7.1 Surround sound

    Has THX Surround EX. Prefer DTS modes over all others.

    Klipsch 5.0 Synergy Quintet (Although I blew 2 so I don't have the 5.0 setup anymore. Hopefully will get the dough to replace soon...)

    SVSubwoofer (now SVSound) with Bash 320watts RMS amplifier and box style (PB-12 or something) 12" driver. Rattles the house and good for pissing off the wife and scaring the kids.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,457
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    my real fetishes came to me through RL. Other than that, I just have internet interests.
    Maybe that's more of what I had in mind, just didn't know the difference. I'm not much of a fetishist, so my knowledge has mainly come from either stumbling across stuff online that either makes me chuckle or grasp gasp, and late night HBO documentary-style shows.

    Interests really aren't fetishes, are they?

    I guess this means you must have witnessed a giant squid violating a Japanese teen at some point IRL. Which is not surprising as it ranks third in "worst things to happen to people living in Japan" right behind tsunamis and Godzilla attacks...
    ------------

    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR702 7.1 Surround sound

    Has THX Surround EX. Prefer DTS modes over all others.
    Good choice!

    I have had an Onkyo TX-NR807 in my living room for the past couple years, and have been so impressed with it (paired with Polk Monitor 60's, CS2, and 4X 30's and a budget Velodyne sub) that I just now replaced my Lexicon DC-1 in my media room with an Onkyo TX-NR809. In fact, my project for the night is to finish hooking it all up. I'm actually pretty darn excited to try it out. The Lexicon's only downfall is its lack of DTS- and that is a BIG issue when it comes to downloading movies that may, or may not, be marked as having that as a sole sound track... I solved the deficiency of HDMI switching with an external auto switch, and ran that into a Logitech Revue.
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  11. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,607
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm not much of a fetishist
    I have a couple, though I'd never share them with anyone ever. I don't think I've ever even joked about it, likely because it's too obscure to wiggle into conversation.

    Maybe an interesting side point, the reason I used that first example is because the first "porn" I ever saw on the internet was Disney character depictions that were either forwarded to me in an email or on a BBS or something. Before that, I had honestly never thought to seek out porn; search engines used to suck. So Ariel & Jasmine were literally my inspirations for the initiation of my internet porn journey. Absolutely true.
    prostitutin aint easy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread in the last 60 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •