Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Cricket team?

The South African Team led by Hansie Cronje. Apart from Cronje himself there was Jonty Rhodes - he showed that cricket could be more than just batting and bowling. There was Allan Donald - "White Lightning" and Lance Klusener - the Zulu Warrior. Other soon-to-be-greats like Gary Kirsten,Shaun Pollock,Jacques Kallis and Mark Boucher were beginning to find their feet. But what Cronje did and his eventual tragic death stopped them in their tracks. Neither Pollock nor Smith were quite the same stuff as Cronje.

The Aussies under Steve Waugh were solid. Mark Waugh and Shane Warne were a treat to watch. The Pakistanis when Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis - the original Sultans of Swing - were in their prime.

India for their batting.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Team India is my favorite cricket team. Because they can hard work. I like this time’s matches.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    My favorite cricket team is which plays very sportively in any format of the game is Victoria bushrangers australia domestic team

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Indian team!

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Also my favourite cricket team is Bangladesh. Because they always play with their soul. Work hard. Good team spirit. Thats why.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    India is my favourite cricket team.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Pakistan

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Poster
    surrey never seem to win much but maybe one day

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    The Proteas are the best - as the South African's are the best -

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Pakistan; because of their unpredictability. They are always difficult to watch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast