Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia _ The Best Country In The World?

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Mabey..............

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Mabey Not.

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@18 November 2003 - 05:35
    i think at the moment Australia has it's lowest unemployment rate for over 10 years... there's plenty of work if you want to do it!..
    what type of jobs are we talking here, when you say "theres plenty of work"?
    I assume theres not a lot of industries, factories,etc. that export to the U.S. I can't recall finding "Made in Australia" on a lot of products I use. But seriously, I am completely in the dark here, and very interested to know what different types of jobs you mean, because I plan to do some traveling after the first of the year and relocating would'nt be out of the question.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

4. Lounge   -   #64
    bowrabob's Avatar Reformed devo
    Originally posted by Pitbul@18 November 2003 - 05:40
    wow Austrailia must really suck if youo have to make a post telling yourself otherwise just to try and convince yourself it dont suck ass crack. so far the pics you've posted are just coastal pics. anybody can get a nice coastal picture of their country and call if beautiful. but i wouldn't live in Weak asstrailia. especailly a place that considers "bloody" a cuss word. i duno how u guys can live with yourselfs espcailly since u guys have to claim Steve Irwin. the country i live in is based off people who fought for their freedom im guessing is better then a country who started off as nuthing but criminals.  . also dont go to war with anybody cause you'll get 'pwn3d"     
    You will have to do better than that Pitbul (is that your name or just can't spell Pit bull properly)...we have had shit put on us by intelligent people.. your attempt was very poor.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by Pitbul@18 November 2003 - 15:40
    wow Austrailia must really suck if youo have to make a post telling yourself otherwise just to try and convince yourself it dont suck ass crack. so far the pics you've posted are just coastal pics. anybody can get a nice coastal picture of their country and call if beautiful. but i wouldn't live in Weak asstrailia. especailly a place that considers "bloody" a cuss word. i duno how u guys can live with yourselfs espcailly since u guys have to claim Steve Irwin. the country i live in is based off people who fought for their freedom im guessing is better then a country who started off as nuthing but criminals. . also dont go to war with anybody cause you'll get 'pwn3d"

Jellus babe?

B)

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Poster
    Bob I really like the intelligent peoply thing... How are ya mate?

Cheers,
    Tim

7. Lounge   -   #67
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Hey Brotherdoobie! My parents saw the Bee Gees play on the Gold Coast when they were on their honeymoon. They were kids and called The Brothers Gibb.

B)

Hi Hon! Having fun?

Hi Tim!

8. Lounge   -   #68

Peace brotherdoobie

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@18 November 2003 - 01:13
    Hey Brotherdoobie! My parents saw the Bee Gees play on the Gold Coast when they were on their honeymoon. They were kids and called The Brothers Gibb.

B)

Hi Hon! Having fun?
    I'm doing great and you?

Peace brotherdoobie B)

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    actually notanaddict... there is a great deal of manufacturing, mining, industrial, farming, professional and of course casual jobs going. Australia tends to do most of its international trade with countries like Japan and countries in the Asia markets. (Probably because we're closer in distance to them than the US). I know that mining in particular is one of the major industries here, with coal, iron ore, tin, copper, gold, diamonds, bauxite just some of the ones im familiar with here in the West...

There is also a huge market here for people in the building trades... i guess because we are always building new plants, factories and homes (just to name a few) at rather a phenomenal rate!

The hospitality industry is huge here too, with an abundance of jobs within it. Bar staff, hotel staff, waiters, waitressing, counter hands, cooks, shop assistants to name but a few...

I hope this helps a little more...

@Cowboy Bob.... i KNOW you!!...

@ sheila.... *hugs sweetie*... what have you got me into now?..

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast