Thread: Why Google Chrome Crashes?

Anyone know why this is happening,
    Google Chrome Crashes after every 15 to 20, I uninstalled all applications like add ons and chrome extensions from it but it still continuously crashing.
    Please help me to solve this.
    Thanks.....
    Last edited by manker; 04-10-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: spam

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Shouldn't he just get banned altogether. All clues point to him only coming here to drop links.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Shouldn't he just get banned altogether. All clues point to him only coming here to drop links.

If not for posting spam links, then for douchebaggery.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I always liked Firefox but chrome seemed lighter and faster,so I changed and used chrome for everything,then I found chrome was making my computer crash, I think it was overheating or using too much cache or whatever, i uninstalled it and went back to Firefox and it runs fine.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I changed and used chrome for everything,then I found chrome was making my computer crash, I think it was overheating or using too much cache or whatever
    Chrome runs a separate process for each tab, plugin and extension you have open. If you have a ton of tabs running or extensions installed, it's easy for the memory usage to rise pretty quickly. It's possible to use a tab-per-site or even single process scheme via command-line parameters, although those are untested.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I did a little cleanup on the user's profile... Way too many spam links for my taste.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I've tried everything, I loved chrome but i would rather have my computer not crash at least once a day.

http://dalehyde.hubpages.com/hub/Goo...s-In-Windows-7

There's a lot of questions about chrome crashing in google, but not a lot of answers it seems.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I get an occasional crash, but not enough for me to consider it a problem. Chrome ROCKS as far as I'm concerned. Lots of free, easy-to-add, easy-to-find add-ons. I see Firefox is now copying it. They might as well do something since they do an "upgrade" every week...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I don't think google chrome was first, Firefox extensions have been around a long time before google chrome.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-03-2012 at 11:17 PM.