Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: HELP Private Torrent Trackers

  1. #1
    Hi,

    I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
    But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

    I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

    Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

    Thank you!

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1306 View Post
    how can I score an invite?
    Not this way, that's for sure.

    Why don't you check the open signups thread?
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,057
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1306 View Post
    Hi,

    I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
    But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

    I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

    Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

    Thank you!
    Hang around this site for years making insightful and witty posts.

    No wait that doesn't work.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,308
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1306 View Post
    Hi,

    I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
    But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

    I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

    Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

    Thank you!
    Hang around this site for years making insightful and witty posts.

    No wait that doesn't work.
    Could you direct me to some insightful and witty posts?

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tim Hortons
    Posts
    1,211
    Hey,

    You may be in luck. BCG opened its referral system yesterday so if you know anybody who has BCG I'd recommend you ask them since some users did get invites. As long as you are actually interested in a gaming trackers I would assume it all goes gravy.

    On the topic of an HD tracker, HDBits is a pretty long shot unless again you know people. No one is going to waltz into this thread (unless its Christopher Walken) and offer you an HDBits invite since I believe invites are still pretty scarce over there. The only other open signup tracker I know of is HDahoy - although I know very little about it, it couldn't hurt to take a look around if you are in a rush for HD content:

    http://hdahoy.net/register.php

    Aside from that, HD-Torrents gave out some invites recently so I would suggest sticking around for some of those babies. I personally requested an invite and signed up there about a week ago for some obscure p2p bluray rips and have been thoroughly impressed so far. Seeds are healthy and the content is pretty amazing, with a variety of remuxes and rips.

    Now if you'll excuse me I will be

    Walken-on-Sunshine.jpg
    Last edited by KushBlow; 04-12-2012 at 01:09 AM.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

    Hang around this site for years making insightful and witty posts.

    No wait that doesn't work.
    Could you direct me to some insightful and witty posts?
    http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3666463
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,654
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1306 View Post
    Hi,

    I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
    But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

    I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

    Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

    Thank you!

    Earned a couple of "Stars" under your name, by being helpful, honest and posting "Useful" Threads....I think, that might get u started, I hope
    Last edited by Enlightened; 04-12-2012 at 10:20 AM.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Earned a couple of "Stars" under your name, by being helpful, honest and posting "Useful" Threads....I think, that might get u started, I hope
    Most people however take the easy path and post shit.
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Thank KushBlow for this very useful post. I guess I am not in luck as I sadly do not know anyone who is in BCG, and I tried finding people -.-! I signed up to HDahoy and it seems very legit and nice. I'll to be a decent seeder!

    Thank you anyways for this, it helped me a lot! I guess i'll keep on searching for someone in BCG and try to get an invite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1306 View Post
    Hi,

    I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
    But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

    I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

    Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

    Thank you!

    Earned a couple of "Stars" under your name, by being helpful, honest and posting "Useful" Threads....I think, that might get u started, I hope


    How do I earn them? I doubt any of my knowledge will help in this forum because in this area everyone seems to be a lot smarter then I am.
    Last edited by LK1306; 04-14-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1306 View Post
    How do I earn them?
    http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/1...on-or-send-PMs

    There used to be a table telling you how many posts you needed for each star, but I can't find it.
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •