Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy a new phone , Any suggestion ?

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I give you the chance to rape me, and you use a polished aluminum finish to examine your taint. I'm really disappointed, man.
    So what you're really saying is, tonight, and only tonight, Apple design language does not resonate with rape?
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    You're pitching this the wrong way. There's no way anyone on these boards will sleep with you out of necessity for coitus or love.

You have to remind me of all the times a comment of yours made me ram something up your ass. A good start would be a list of fine moments to be remembered, akin to my signature.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    You're pitching this the wrong way. There's no way anyone on these boards will sleep with you out of necessity for coitus or love.

You have to remind me of all the times a comment of yours made me ram something up your ass. A good start would be a list of fine moments to be remembered, akin to my signature.
    I'm going to give you something real good. You're going to love this, one of those fine moments was a fake account. I'm way too fucking honest and I don't frakkin' care.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I'm going to give you something real good. You're going to love this, one of those fine moments was a fake account. I'm way too fucking honest and I don't frakkin' care.
    Given your propensity for toying with Idol using nothing but simple words, I have to ask, in order not to fall into the same trap.

Are we talking a forumular account, or an account that files under the definition for recount?
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Given your propensity for toying with Idol using nothing but simple words, I have to ask, in order not to fall into the same trap.

Are we talking a forumular account, or an account that files under the definition for recount?
    I am the one that decided to bring a pale white man to the fore for humiliation :/

He is real, I just thought I'd extend him here for amusement purposes. I'm too fucking lazy to extend it any further... and I forgot the password

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I am the one that decided to bring a pale white man to the fore for humiliation :/

He is real, I just thought I'd extend him here for amusement purposes. I'm too fucking lazy to extend it any further... and I forgot the password
    If this is an admission that PlusDosage is a troll account of your's, then we definitely aren't sleeping together.
    One can only fake stupidity so well, before falling back on experience.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Admittedly I didn't get the plus dosage thing, I was talking about the right link.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Admittedly I didn't get the plus dosage thing, I was talking about the right link.
    You trojan horse of a trojan condom user, you.

You let me believe for months that somehow miraculously this guy who was here to pwn people after being a low-level linux junkie fucked the fuck off at the homely reception we had for him. And to think I had my doubts about what possible reason someone might be into Rats, Linux, FST and Poetry all at the same time.

But more than my anger needs to be vented.

My curiosity needs to be satiated. What did he do for you to bring him to the forefront?
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    You trojan horse of a trojan condom user, you.

You let me believe for months that somehow miraculously this guy who was here to pwn people after being a low-level linux junkie fucked the fuck off at the homely reception we had for him. And to think I had my doubts about what possible reason someone might be into Rats, Linux, FST and Poetry all at the same time.

But more than my anger needs to be vented.

My curiosity needs to be satiated. What did he do for you to bring him to the forefront?
    Nothing really, I just came across his posts on another forum once and thought he was a retarded fucking prick. Decided to vet him out here. Don't fret though, he is into rats, linux and poetry, just not FST.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Is ziggy supposed to be a troll that survived here for 8 years? Why is he still so goddamn awful at trolling, then?
    I'm very vague and only boarder line homosexual.unlike full blown aids mjMcKay.i also only go after the strong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast