Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 170

Thread: Getting in contact with other members

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DdIiSsMe View Post
    I have no problem with smiley but if your move you mouse over the smiley it says "gay stalker" , I have a problem with that i am not gay and not a stalker , or does that smiley have different meaning all i see is "gay stalker"
    Uh, it's just a smiley.
    Oh my bad then

    @ manker , sorry i misunderstand you

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by DdIiSsMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

    Uh, it's just a smiley.
    Oh my bad then

    @ manker , sorry i misunderstand you
    Don't worry, manker is misunderstood much like me. Want to have the sex?
    prostitutin aint easy

  4. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by DdIiSsMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

    Uh, it's just a smiley.
    Oh my bad then

    @ manker , sorry i misunderstand you
    Didn't realise it said that when you hovered over it. It's just a silly in joke.
    People sometimes post it when a member takes a particular interest in another poster.

    explaining obscure lounge humour <sic> ftw.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  5. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,693
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DdIiSsMe View Post

    Oh my bad then

    @ manker , sorry i misunderstand you
    Didn't realise it said that when you hovered over it. It's just a silly in joke.
    People sometimes post it when a member takes a particular interest in another poster.

    explaining obscure lounge humour <sic> ftw.
    Times have changed indeed. Used to be that it was a lounge imperative that nothing was ever explained. Ever.

    Took me about 3 years to work out what :earl: meant. True story :earl:

  6. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    It was deliberately kept from you because we all hate the Irish. Especially when they're poets.
    And racist against gays.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #26
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,693
    I resent that. Some of my best friends are racists.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-15-2012 at 07:33 PM.

  8. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Friends, right. nearly 12k forumular posts - on the internets, no less.
    You should get a life, get laid, manker.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Lounge   -   #28
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,693
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Friends, right. nearly 12k forumular posts - on the internets, no less.
    You should get a life, get laid, manker.


    I was specifically referring to you. In the plural, like.

  10. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Friends, right. nearly 12k forumular posts - on the internets, no less.
    You should get a life, get laid, manker.


    I was specifically referring to you. In the plural, like.
    Me and my plethora of sock puppets are touched.
    You know just how to make everything right with the world, homophobe
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  11. Lounge   -   #30
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by DdIiSsMe View Post
    all i see is "gay stalker"
    Hear, hear!
    Ellipses go here.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •