Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting in contact with other members

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I just wanted to demonstrate that Dave goes Dave post hunting when he's here. He's like the new merwais a la torrentdave.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Now you know I can call mary a sick fucker and say he is going to go off the deep end one day and he takes it as a joke, where as someone calls you a liar and you go off the deep end (feel free to add implied assumption here). You are a grown man ffs, you're acting like you acting like you are a rather ill mannered teenager.
    I do understand that the major problem you all have with me is that I objected to the name calling, specifically the stalker thing. I had my reasons for objecting to vehemently to that, reasons which with hindsight I realise were redundant because of the source which started that accusation. However I didn't know that when it all started. After months of being bombarded with accusations about something which I clearly found offensive you'll have to forgive me for taking every added name as just an addition to that original objectionable accusation.

I like the idea that a grown man deliberately repeating over and over again, an accusation at someone who is obviously offended by that accustion, is behaving like a grown adult, whilst the person objecting is the teenager. That says something very profound about the mentality of the people around here.

I also seem to recall many of you going off the deep end when I made a post to MBM which said something he found objectionable, even Cabalo felt he would go off the deep end about that one. So you'll understand why you sitting there passing judgements upon me about how I went off the deep end about something I found objectionable aren't going to hold much water with me, when you are no better and it's really only about how you don't find me being verbally abused and offended a problem, but you do find me being equally verbally abusive and offensive a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I just wanted to demonstrate that Dave goes Dave post hunting when he's here. He's like the new merwais a la torrentdave.

Do you have to practice being wrong all the time?
    Last edited by accountantsrus; 04-22-2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    You are a stalker you nutjob, the security people at her work will have logs from the little 'incident' when you tried to return the things she gave to you during your time together you moron so that is something that you can't deny, and the turning up to loll on the balustrade outside her flat 3 hours out of your way is stalking too. These are things you have physically done in person not written on a keyboard, you are a stalker Dave.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #44
    You are a stalker you nutjob, the security people at her work will have logs from the little 'incident' when you tried to return the things she gave to you during your time together you moron so that is something that you can't deny, and the turning up to loll on the balustrade outside her flat 3 hours out of your way is stalking too. These are things you have physically done in person not written on a keyboard, you are a stalker Dave.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep on chanting that lie, it makes no difference now I know where all that crap came from.

There was no incident, although the fact that you and others have claimed there was is of interest. I can't help wondering if you've all been fed, and swallowed another steaming pile of shit? Maybe you should detail what this incident was, so I can see how ridiculous the claims are.

I've covered me turning up at her place over and over again, christ even the paranoid mental mod admitted he believed me after questioning me for several hours.
    Last edited by accountantsrus; 04-22-2012 at 10:39 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep on chanting that lie, it makes no difference now I know where all that crap came from.

There was no incident, although the fact that you and others have claimed there was is of interest. I can't help wondering if you've all been fed, and swallowed another steaming pile of shit? Maybe you should detail what this incident was, so I can see how ridiculous the claims are.

I've covered me turning up at her place over and over again, christ even the paranoid mental mod admitted he believed me after questioning me for several hours.
    Now I ask you boys and girls, rocking up to someone's work with armfuls of crap to return to them, and being turned away by the onsite security isn't an incident? and won't be logged by the security team?

But that is really only half the story there isn't it? since the first part of that planned confrontation didn't work our brave hero sent an e-mail and it wasn't replied to leaving him with only two options ( no you moron there are lot's of options you chose the most confrontational ) destroy the items or leave them outside her home. So totally unbidden he left the things she had given to him outside her house, but he isn't a stalker, that is a nice normal healthy thing to do.

You are a stalker.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-22-2012 at 11:39 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    you missed the a out of phoaties, dave.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotiesForSale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    you missed the a out of phoaties, dave.
    Bugger, so I did. No doubt I'll get banned for that by the "Grammar" mod
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post

Now I ask you boys and girls, rocking up to someone's work with armfuls of crap to return to them, and being turned away by the onsite security isn't an incident? and won't be logged by the security team?

But that is really only half the story there isn't it? since the first part of that planned confrontation didn't work our brave hero sent an e-mail and it wasn't replied to leaving him with only two options ( no you moron there are lot's of options you chose the most confrontational ) destroy the items or leave them outside her home. So totally unbidden he left the things she had given to him outside her house, but he isn't a stalker, that is a nice normal healthy thing to do.

You are a stalker.
    I should explain for clarity's sake, that it was Dave himself that explained this tawdry tale to me in some of his now deleted posts, I simply possess a far better memory than the somewhat twitchy hero of our tale. In fact he explained it to me in reverse, which made it bizarrely compelling. First he told me that he had dropped off all the the things had been given over the course of the relationship, and I of course enquired why? To which I was treated with a lovely outburst of he had no choice because she hadn't replied to his emails!!!!!! It was during a later discussion that I found out that the e-mail had come about because there were only two choices now, to destroy the the items or return them. Once again I enquired why only two choices, to which I was treated with the perfectly reasonable response that he had been turned away by her work and wouldn't answer his e-mails.

The reason I have taken the time to explain this is I note a sense of paranoia in some of the above posts with quotes like ' now I know where all the crap came from' the truth is that it came from you, it has since been confirmed but you are the source.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-23-2012 at 07:05 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by imbacilustradeDave
    I also seem to recall many of you going off the deep end when I made a post to MBM which said something he found objectionable, even Cabalo felt he would go off the deep end about that one.
    I was actually commended by several (in forum and in private) for my restraint. Your comment about me witnessing the early death of my son due to the shortened lifespan of Down's Syndrome people was meant to be vile (which it was), but as I pointed out at the time WAS INACCURATE by about a decade and a half. The shortened lifespan was a result of those individuals not receiving proper health care for common defects such as their heart valves.

I, personally, live in the city with the #2 rated heart surgery hospital, and my son receives regular check-ups at that facility. His other needs are also taken care of by OUTSTANDING professionals who SPECIALIZE in helping children with difficulties due to disabilities.

Your problem was that you attacked a real child with a disability. THAT, among many other indicators, identifies you as PIECE OF DETESTABLE SHIT.

Your real life actions identify you as someone with REAL LIFE hangups over an affair that is long since beyond recoverable. You refuse to accept this and feel that you must pursue this woman online and have shown up at her residence and place of work.

You don't know when to call it quits. You attract and continue trouble with everything you touch. You need help. No matter how many times you hear this, no matter how many places you go- you STILL DON'T GET IT.

You remind me so much of the stray dog that follows people around to the point where they start throwing rocks at it to get it to go away, and the dog insists that the people are throwing rocks as some sort of game. SOMETIMES THOSE ROCKS ARE NOT MEANT IN JEST, DAVE...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Dave buries dead babies, maybe it changes the perspective on the whole thing, maybe it doesn't. The guy is a nutter.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast