Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting in contact with other members

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Dave buries dead babies, maybe it changes the perspective on the whole thing, maybe it doesn't. The guy is a nutter.
    I only bury live ones, and I haven't changed a bit since the day I started.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah.
    Dave's all; 'manker banned me cuz he hates me '

When in actual fact, he's banned because no one likes him because of the way he conducted himself specifically in a few interactions and generally on the board for almost a year such that each thread in the lounge became about people not liking him.
    Which was tedious.

It's much better now where he comes back sporadically, goes mental, people lol and bait him - and then he gets banned once everyone is bored of him.
    He's now our impotent pet mental
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Yeah, yeah, yeah manker, tell me again abaout how it was me who filled your nasty little bullying site here with venomous posts. Tell me again about how I brought about a few nasty interactions with members here who spewed nasty vicious comments at me for month after month, until I finally realised (after the admin team made it crystal clear they tacitly approved of your vicious behaviour towards me) that responding in kind to them was my only option. Tell me again about how your board isn't still being filled with vicious nasty shitty comments, from the complete and utter scum who post here.

Tell me again about how you haven't removed post after post of completely innocuous and inoffensive posts of mine because of your personal dislike, and hatred of me. Your actions show your lies up, you dickhead.

Like it or not manker, there is a reason I consider you and your scum friends here to be completely worthless pieces of shit, there is a reason why I am going to kill one of you, and poke the rest with you scum with a pointy stick as and when it amuses me. I know you like to delude yourself that the sheer volume of nasty vicious posts you and your scum friends here have posted at me couldn't possibly be anything to do with it, but in your mind you can't be that stupid, can you? You can't really believe that no one has any option other than to sit back and accept nasty cunts like you and your friends spewing bile and hatred at them for months on end, building up a vast collection of nasty shitty vicious posts against them, you can't really be that stupid... yet it seems you all are.

See your problem here was that you thought this was some nasty little internet bullying thing, you dismissed the fact that this was a real life thing. You dismissed that as being of no importance, when in reality that was the only point of importance at all, that this was my real life. Not some meaningless internet persona.
    Last edited by mentalman; 04-23-2012 at 09:52 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Your posts get deleted because you're banned, retard.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by mentalman View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah manker, tell me again abaout how it was me who filled your nasty little bullying site here with venomous posts. Tell me again about how I brought about a few nasty interactions with members here who spewed nasty vicious comments at me for month after month, until I finally realised (after the admin team made it crystal clear they tacitly approved of your vicious behaviour towards me) that responding in kind to them was my only option. Tell me again about how your board isn't still being filled with vicious nasty shitty comments, from the complete and utter scum who post here.

Tell me again about how you haven't removed post after post of completely innocuous and inoffensive posts of mine because of your personal dislike, and hatred of me. Your actions show your lies up, you dickhead.

Like it or not manker, there is a reason I consider you and your scum friends here to be completely worthless pieces of shit, there is a reason why I am going to kill one of you, and poke the rest with you scum with a pointy stick as and when it amuses me. I know you like to delude yourself that the sheer volume of nasty vicious posts you and your scum friends here have posted at me couldn't possibly be anything to do with it, but in your mind you can't be that stupid, can you? You can't really believe that no one has any option other than to sit back and accept nasty cunts like you and your friends spewing bile and hatred at them for months on end, building up a vast collection of nasty shitty vicious posts against them, you can't really be that stupid... yet it seems you all are.

See your problem here was that you thought this was some nasty little internet bullying thing, you dismissed the fact that this was a real life thing. You dismissed that as being of no importance, when in reality that was the only point of importance at all, that this was my real life. Not some meaningless internet persona.

You are saying that you are going to kill someone, and you still don't see that there is something wrong in your little head, Dave. Seriously, get a hold of yourself.

What do you want? To be unbanned? An apology? Liked? Held as a child? Not seen as an idiot everywhere you post? There's maybe one of those that is possible. Why must you continue? I stopped posting about you, and had written you off as gone until you came back. Again.

So tell us, what is it that would make Dave all right in the world. What would make Dave get up in the morning, sniff Daisy's, drink coffee, go to work, pat the kids on the heads, and kiss the wife lovingly?

I'm pretty sure you won't find the real cause here, at Squeam's house, or any other place on the interwebs. You've been told to seek help repeatedly. Why don't you give it a try. Tell a real world professional what is bothering you. The answer will probably be QUITE a bit more rational than what is going on in your head, Dave.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    My posts were being deleted before I was banned.

Yes MBM, I know that you think your repeated use of my real name (a name she fed you) didn't in anyway make this personal and about me the man, instead of it being about rejectOfAllah, you're that stupid you can't see the difference. You scum decided to make this personal to me and my real life, she made that possible for you by feeding you my details.

This board is filled with nasty vicious posts made against Dave... well I'm Dave... that's personal, that's real life... you decided that.
    Last edited by mentalman; 04-23-2012 at 10:08 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by mentalman View Post
    My posts were being deleted before I was banned.

Yes MBM, I know that you think your repeated use of my real name (a name she fed you) didn't in anyway make this personal and about me the man, instead of it being about rejectOfAllah, you're that stupid you can't see the difference. You scum decided to make this personal to me and my real life, she made that possible for you by feeding you my details.

This board is filled with nasty vicious posts made against Dave... well I'm Dave... that's personal, that's real life... you decided that.
    Actually, Squeams never gave out your name. There was another long-time member who used to post who came back briefly (he was a bromance of ziggy's) named Dave. Chalice made a shot at him which you took to be your name being given out. The fact that it rubbed you wrong is the only reason why anyone even remembers, or uses it.

It was, in fact, your error and hostility which brought out your name, Dave. Fact.

*EDIT* Believe it, or not, it isn't all about you, Dave... There really wasn't much going on behind the scenes. Forums are about public spectacles- which YOU made of YOURSELF by coming here in obvious pursuit of "that woman". You got caught, and you didn't/don't like it.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-23-2012 at 10:16 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Actually, Squeams never gave out your name. There was another long-time member who used to post who came back briefly (he was a bromance of ziggy's) named Dave. Chalice made a shot at him which you took to be your name being given out. The fact that it rubbed you wrong is the only reason why anyone even remembers, or uses it.

It was, in fact, your error and hostility which brought out your name, Dave. Fact.
    You should know I remember exactly the point at which my real name was introduced onto this board, I remember it very well. So that lie isn't going anywhere.

You all decided you bully a real person. Months of nasty vicious posts made against "Dave"... You all made this what it is, and what it will be.
    Last edited by mentalman; 04-23-2012 at 10:15 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Oh! And you can't make it right MBM, there's nothing any of you can do to withdraw the months of viciousness you all spewed at Dave, and indeed the viciousness you continued to spew at him this very day.
    Last edited by mentalman; 04-23-2012 at 10:17 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    manker's Avatar effendi
    'I'm going to kill one of you'
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast