Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: Getting in contact with other members

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I couldn't play the song and record at the same time (would block out my laptop microphone if the sound got too loud), so I had to go a cappella and mix with a karaoke version. Beyond the white, a rap travesty.

http://toofiles.com/a/287464.html
    password is mary
    That's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Better than the birth of my children by about seventy-teen-five miles.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-24-2012 at 08:30 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I couldn't play the song and record at the same time (would block out my laptop microphone if the sound got too loud), so I had to go a cappella and mix with a karaoke version. Beyond the white, a rap travesty.

password is mary
    That's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Better than the birth of my children by about seventy-teen-five miles.
    Alrite, matey.

Births are somewhat over-rated.
    I mean the enormity of the event that hits you afterwards is fantastic, but all the hanging around, the nine month prelude and the blood, shouting and literal shit. Ew.

Sounds a bit like a wedding
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #153
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Alrite, matey.

I mean the enormity of the event that hits you afterwards is fantastic, but all the hanging around, the nine month prelude and the blood, shouting and literal shit. Ew.

Wotcha.

Yeah, the missus has had three caesareans wot with her being a short-arsed, narrow-hipped hobbit and stuff. She likes Italian nosh, so as the knife went in, the delivery theatre was invariably pervaded with the overbearing stink of garlic and pish and shite and new life. A heady compound which makes you glad for surgical masks.

Couldn't wait to get to the pub to get the aroma out of my respiratory system. True story.

4. Lounge   -   #154
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Today's booblies are Christina Ricci's.

This is actually a brilliant game mentaldave, this is the best thing you've ever done

Probably in your entire life, like.

5. Lounge   -   #155
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Alrite, matey.

Wotcha.

Yeah, the missus has had three caesareans wot with her being a short-arsed, narrow-hipped hobbit and stuff. She likes Italian nosh, so as the knife went in, the delivery theatre was invariably pervaded with the overbearing stink of garlic and pish and shite and new life. A heady compound which makes you glad for surgical masks.

Couldn't wait to get to the pub to get the aroma out of my respiratory system. True story.
    Ooh, caesarians. I always think of them as being posh rather than a necessary medical alternative.
    I don't recall any smells - apart from when she shit herself, like.

Women. They just don't know what we men have to put up with
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #156
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

This is actually a brilliant game mentaldave, this is the best thing you've ever done

hmmz
    They look crap. I had imagined that Ricci would have the bosom of a furtive seventeen year old.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

That is a strangely compelling spidey talent you have there barbie

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #158
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

password is mary
    Strange, because at this very moment I smell like piss, shit, and onions. I'm also sitting on the toilet with my laptop.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #159
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Strange, because at this very moment I smell like piss, shit, and onions. I'm also sitting on the toilet with my laptop.
    Onions?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #160
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was too afraid to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast