Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting in contact with other members

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Why not direct that question to Dave?
    'cos dave says it was manker. duh.
    All the more reason to ask Dave.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    'cos dave says it was manker. duh.
    It's cause I'm so 'unlikeable'... see he does that random deletion thing to those of us he doesn't like. Along with banning innocents who happen to come and register on FST with a name which fires up his paranoia. He's a right paranoid mental case at times.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mentalman View Post

I love poking you lot with a pointy stick, I sharpened it all weekend for this one

manker you need me around here mate, look at how many posts I've generated this morning. The rest of the week your little board is going to be the normal old boring shite.

Oh! Have you figured out if todays blogged bewbs are Squeamies yet?
    Haven't you realised yet that my posts brought you here.

Dance, Virgil, dance,
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    But dave. How do you know he's banned those innocents? Is it through your powers of mentalism?

And what did those randomly deleted posts say? Was it something terribly important which wasn't against the board rules?
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I'm going to have to insist that in future you append such blatant rhetoric with a percontation point.
    I don't know the Alt code
    Just bookmark this: ؟
    yw.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    But dave. How do you know he's banned those innocents? Is it through your powers of mentalism?

And what did those randomly deleted posts say? Was it something terribly important which wasn't against the board rules?
    And, dave. If you so love poking us with a sharp stick, how come you always end up looking like a crazy ranting emo fuckwit both during and after?
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

7. Lounge   -   #87

I know, he knows and some poor unfortunate sod doesn't have any clue why he was banned from a site he hadn't even managed to post on

The most amusing aspect of all of this is that any single thing I post seems to carry some kind of gravity which has all sorts of people posting about it. I have no idea why any of the complete shite I spew forth anywhere should be read that way, especially when its being read that way by people who consider their own posts to be completely meaningless, but I am having a lot of fun with it.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    FINALLY! Now I'm up to speed!
    Glad I could finally be of use to someone here. Feel free to use the above info to track him down, rape his livestock, burn his crops, urinate on his houseplants, and plunder his riches. :pirate:

*EDIT* Seriously?!!! This site doesn't have a :pirate: smiley?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-23-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    And, dave. If you so love poking us with a sharp stick, how come you always end up looking like a crazy ranting emo fuckwit both during and after?
    Ummm because I'm bieng called that no matter whay I post, so I may as well make the most of it and have some fun with it. On other boards I talk about serious stuff, and am taken seriously, here I just love making manker go all paranoid.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I don't know the Alt code
    Just bookmark this: ؟
    yw.
    OK, I did, but now I can't see part of my screen.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast