Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Corporation (2004)

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi folks -

I was wondering in which tracker I can find this documentary that, for educational purposes, I now seek.

TL, much to my surprees (as Jim Carrey in Lemony Snickets would have said), does not have it.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Best,

moo
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 06-05-2012 at 06:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I know you asked for a tracker, but should none of them have it, Warez-BB has working RS links.
    Last edited by anon; 06-05-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    PTN, goem, IPT, SDBits, PtP all have it.
    /Pretty much any movie-centric site I tried had it
    Last edited by kingeater; 06-05-2012 at 07:26 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    PM sent with tracker name that has it in 4 different formats (xvid filmmaker edition, xvid scene, x264 dvdrip and DVD-R).

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    Hi folks -

I was wondering in which tracker I can find this documentary that, for educational purposes, I now seek.

TL, much to my surprees (as Jim Carrey in Lemony Snickets would have said), does not have it.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Best,

moo
    It is available on PtP. You know, that site I invited you to, and you fukt off after one week...

Stats
    • Uploaded: 2.80 GiB
    • Downloaded: 2.21 GiB
    • Ratio: 1.26
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It is available on PtP. You know, that site I invited you to, and you fukt off after one week...
    Someone is not happy...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Stats
    • Uploaded: 2.80 GiB
    • Downloaded: 2.21 GiB
    • Ratio: 1.26
    Didn't you also invite one of my friends there? I think he got disabled for never using it, ever, or something like that.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Didn't you also invite one of my friends there? I think he got disabled for never using it, ever, or something like that.
    I'm not concerned about that. Everyone tries out sites that they don't end up using. However, Cow's theme seems to be wanting something, getting an invite then disappearing. Had he kept the PtP account active, he wouldn't be back here now seeking another invite.

And don't tell me that isn't what you are doing, TFC. It is what you did last time. "Hey, where can I find.....?" "OK, thanks." [Starts new thread] "I'd like to try PtP."

I won't be helping him out this time, and I caution others of my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    One account per person per lifetime - Do not create a new account under any circumstance. Anyone found creating additional accounts will be banned. If your account has been disabled and you'd like it back visit #ptp-disabled on this site's IRC network.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I was under the impressino TFC still has an account there, I was just trying to make the point that MBM could be the central problem
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast