Thread: Where*I can find*releases*or*repost of alt.binaries.hdtv?

Question Mark

hello! , some time ago i used usenet. I liked the group http://binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.hdtv.

Now switch to Bittorrent recently and am looking releases in .Ts 1080i HDTV. For example "TrollHd " group, CtrlHD, etc..

By the time I registered in some HD tracker such as BTN , HDT, CHD and find a few releases of these groups (some found in BTN , including IPT !

Where I can find releases or repost of this groups , especially TrollHd? ( For the moment forget hdbits).

Thanks !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Just to be clear, all those releases can be posted under any newsgroup, so that choice is a bit arbitrary. Since usenet is just a repository that anyone with a connection can upload to, any of those releases and literally any other can get posted there. So what I'm saying is that a.b.hdtv isn't much a qualifying descriptor for what you're seeking.

With that, I'm guessing you just want to know where to find TrollHD releases in the BT realm, right? CtrlHD originates from HDBits, but propagate out a majority of the time (e.g. BTN). I think that TrollHD also originates from HDB, but since I've only seen them to HDTV captures (on usenet), I'm guessing they aren't found that often outside of HDB or usenet unless there is no available encode (since the MPEG2 sources are comparatively large releases).
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    TrollHD left hdbits years ago they are only @ usenet Trollhd is Xizer and Grover from bits. www.abhdtv.net is a forum but you need to pay 25$ for 1 year subscription.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by worthlessone View Post
    TrollHD left hdbits years ago they are only @ usenet Trollhd is Xizer and Grover from bits. www.abhdtv.net is a forum but you need to pay 25$ for 1 year subscription.
    Fuck what took you so long to clarify? I posted my assumptions almost 2 weeks ago.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.