Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: God of War is the most difficult game I ever played!!!

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    A few days ago, I started playing the first God of War game (from the God of War Collection for PS3), and it's so goddamn difficult!!! For a while, I played the game on the Spartan (Hard) mode setting, but eventually I switched to the Easy mode, so even though combats became easy, I JUST CAN"T JUMP ON THOSE DAMN MOVING LEDGES after putting the two necklaces on the statues of Hera and Aphrodite!! Now I wanna find some cheat that would give me a 100 % CHANCE of jumping on all of those ledges.
    Damn!!
    Last edited by OlegL; 04-13-2012 at 05:18 AM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Yeah the game is pretty difficult, but it's not like it's impossible. I've beaten the first and second games both multiple times on God Mode(never played the third as I don't own a ps3 yet). So just go through it once on Easy, and keep increasing the difficulty. You'll keep getting better and better and eventually the game will become pretty much a breeze.

If you want to play a really hard game then fire up Ninja Gaiden Black on the higher difficulties. I guarantee you'll start crying...

3. Games   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I am stuck right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqmkkE4e9Es after the clip played for 7 minutes 24 seconds. I NEED A CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Alright you've gotten me wanting to play this again. Once I'm done with Tecmo Bowl I'm gonna dig out the PS2 and fire up this fine game once again.

Why don't you jump on Gamefaqs for any questions you have?

5. Games   -   #5
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, the gamefaq says I need to press X twice when the bridges are fully extended, but I am still unable to reach my ultimate goal: jumping on the last bridge.

6. Games   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I never played the first one but the 3rd was tough too. I played like 5 minutes into the game and got to a boss that I couldn't beat. I spent like a half trying to get past that point and gave up. Never played it again.

yo

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I never played the first one but the 3rd was tough too. I played like 5 minutes into the game and got to a boss that I couldn't beat. I spent like a half trying to get past that point and gave up. Never played it again.
    Aww...come on now. Like I said, I haven't played the third one but I'm assuming it's similar to the first two. GoW is just like games like Ninja Gaiden, the more you play and practice the better that you're going to get. It's a punishing series but it's so fun.

Oleg I really don't know where you're at in the game. It's been at least a couple years since I've played it, and Youtube isn't playing nice with my computer right now. Go start a thread at the GoW board on Gamefaqs and ask your question there.

8. Games   -   #8
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Thank you for showing me the link to that website, Funkin', but I am tired of the game. It's just too difficult for me.

9. Games   -   #9
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Seriously?

To those who believe GoW is difficult.. either you don't play a lot of games or platforming isn't your thing.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

10. Games   -   #10
    friend, thank you for sharing this info on this great game

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast