Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change the title of the trade section

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Would it be possible to change the title of the Trade Section to "I can't be bother to adhere to the most simple and directly stated of rules so instead of actually putting what I [have] or [want] I shall instead put offers and fuck you"?

Thanx in advance.

To elaborate in hope of drawing out some response beside dead air as calming as that may be..... I think that it is basically assumed ,it being the Trading Section and all, that people are looking for some form of recompense. Given that assumption I don't think the intent of the rule was to have people restate the obvious by saying "Offers".
    More like and I'm going out on the proverbial limb here, say a specific thing that you are offering/looking for.

Now while I realize that most of those fucks just go and break every conceivable rule via PM/chat anyway , the staff member that deemed that [Have]/[Want]thing deserving of being made into a rule, knows far more about policing this site and trying to keep it as on the up and up as possible than the rest of us combined so in matters bittardian I really think you should take his advice when it's offered.

Again thnx in advance.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-20-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Unfortunately there's no plugin for the board that can test user's IQ or age when accessing certain sections. That would do the trick.

You know, like the monkey trying to fit squares inside round holes.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    I dunno I'd rather the current situation than a bored full of Darth Cicero's.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Unfortunately there's no plugin for the board that can test user's IQ or age when accessing certain sections. That would do the trick.

Just add a "You have own FSC invite!" add somewhere. Everyone who clicks it gets banned. Simple.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

I don't know, if you're talking about psychological testing then a bit of negative reinforcement would do the trick. Something along the lines of a cattleprod on the genitalia if when they get it wrong.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Something along the lines of a cattleprod on the genitalia if when they get it wrong.
    Finally, an incentive to answer something incorrectly.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Why do you keep visiting the section in question if it bothers you so much? You aren't even a moderator.

ur welkum.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by heiska View Post
    Why do you keep visiting the section in question if it bothers you so much? You aren't even a moderator.

ur welkum.
    Why do you bother to keep addressing me when I don't have the slightest interest in anything you have to say?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

ur welkum.
    Why do you bother to keep addressing me when I don't have the slightest interest in anything you have to say?
    U mad, bro?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

U mad, bro?
    If you look at his join date and the fact that he used to moderate this board(the retired staff logo is a hint) it might dawn on you that he has seen and heard all of this hundreds of times and isn't really 'mad' as you mean 'incensed' rather appalled that the I.Q. continues to drop so steadily.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-10-2012 at 03:33 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast