Thread: Changing The .exe

Hi,
    My friend wants a copy of Age of Empires 2, I have the original disc and am going to copy it for him, but I know he will need a cracked exe to be able to play it without the cd, so is there anyway i can change the cracked exe and then burn that onto a new disc?

thanks in advance

James

ps. my friend isnt very good with computers so he wouldnt know how to get a cracked exe and use it
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    not needed!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    a cracked exe works on every computer! Thats what its supposed to do.
    You thinking about burning the crack on a cd to play it then your def wrong! Just copy the crack in the directory of aoe2 after you installed it with your cds. You dont have to waste any cds then.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by Mavol@17 November 2003 - 18:00
    a cracked exe works on every computer! Thats what its supposed to do.
    You thinking about burning the crack on a cd to play it then your def wrong! Just copy the crack in the directory of aoe2 after you installed it with your cds. You dont have to waste any cds then.
    that's all not needed, you can just burn the cd(s) and install on his pc and it will work

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Age of Empires 2 may not have copy protection but if it does it can probably be bypassed using CloneCD. You can get a copy from Kazaa, or there might be a link in the verifieds. Just use that, and it should work with the copied cd.