Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My posh middle class area

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-25-2012 at 11:44 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ummhello View Post
    Ummm hello manker, remember that moderation thing, the one where you have to approve posts so that they appear on the board? Well I'm playing nicely, so what's going on?
    I don't have to do anything.

What's going on is that I was posting pish and didn't notice that you wanted to speak. You're just going to have to stand there with your hand raised a little longer.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    As manker pointed out to me that posting pictures of a person without their consent is the lowest thing someone can do, and something he would have immediately banned me for.
    What I actually said is that I thought it wasn't a huge thing but it's kind of internet sacrosanct.

You did actually post a pic of someone without their consent, twice. Once here and once on your blog. I didn't ban you when you did it here, nor did I report it.

If someone posted a pic of you without your consent, I'd consider it to be karma.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Yeah but what if he looks normal.
    I prefer the image my mind's eye currently projects. That of a gibbering Selleck.
    But it gives her opportunity to use any picture and just say it's Dave you linear thinker. Way to ruin the plan.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mentalman View Post
    As manker pointed out to me that posting pictures of a person without their consent is the lowest thing someone can do, and something he would have immediately banned me for. She would be advised to be careful, don't you think? Or is this going to be another case of the same rules not applying to mankers mates?
    You aren't a member here anymore, so those rules don't apply. Besides, the rule only applies to humans. Double jeopardy for you, Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BTW, am I the only one who saw the thread title and thought Squeams was going to finally post some nude self-shots?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    BTW, am I the only one who saw the thread title and thought Squeams was going to finally post some nude self-shots?
    Well, she did show us her butts and cans.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Well, she did show us her butts and cans.
    :fap:

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ummhello View Post
    Ummm hello manker, remember that moderation thing, the one where you have to approve posts so that they appear on the board? Well I'm playing nicely, so what's going on?
    Aw. Look who still hasn't figured out what being banned means.

Exceptional indeed

10. Lounge   -   #20
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    More importantly: Pay rises above interest is unusual in england?

All the other girls at exceptional dave's call center must be super jealous.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast