Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox360 burning games

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in taking up (burning xbox360 games) downloading em from here. Do I need a modded xbox360 in order to utilize the games that I would download from here or otherwise?

2. Games   -   #2
    Yes, at the very least you'll need to mod the drive on your 360. I'd recommend getting an RGH/Jtag done if you don't plan on playing online much.

3. Games   -   #3
    You will also need a IHAS burner. There may be other compatible burners, not sure. Go to Xtreme website.

4. Games   -   #4
    I think there is firmware that now works on all burners.
    anyway well soon need bluray burner for the xbox one

5. Games   -   #5
    Ihas burner not required anymore, get burnermax payload software and it will enable a wide range of dvd burner models to be able to write the higher capacity of data. working on tsst sh-222ab comfirmed. this is what turbomcp is talking about.

6. Games   -   #6
    Jtag Much better you can then play games straight off your HDD

7. Games   -   #7
    Jtag involves soldering. Depending on what drive you have it may be much easier to just flash your drive. Its really not difficult.

8. Games   -   #8
    Also if you choose to "jtag" I believe you can forget about "Xbox Live"

9. Games   -   #9
    this might answer some of your questions. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thre...m-phat.919807/

10. Games   -   #10
    n00b
    I was usin a ihas 124b lol cant use it nomore kids jammed things in it and broke it lol so got xbox rgh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast