Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's blog

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    The last post.
    Posted on April 26, 2012

Hello manker,

Well I guess this is the final statement.

Each and everyone of the facts I stated in that post is provably true, I have the links to the public posts, and the links which show you all admitting discussing me in PMs. Calling me paranoid for stating facts just demonstrates your stupidity.

You banned me to “force me to move on irl” yet it’s all of you who have refused to move on, post after post about me, and my real life. Believing you can dictate to your bullying victim, that they will move on irl life, whilst you and your friends continue to pour nasty bile filled posts about them and their real life out onto the internet is also stupid.

It’s a lesson most school bullies learn quite early on, that there are some people you really, really don’t want to bully because they won’t walk away, and they won’t hide, and that if you push these people what you’ll end up with is a broken nose. It’s a lesson you need to take on board real quick now, because you’ve all run out of time.

You’ve already destroyed any protection your female friend enjoyed by virtue of the fact that I cared for her, you’ve already changed that into me being perfectly happy to slice and dice her as I would be to slice and dice anyone else.

If another single detail of my real life appears on your board, which is under your control, I am going to kill your female friend. She initiated all of this, and she will be the one who pays. It will be done with a machete and I will make it last for as long as I can, whilst making it as painful as I can.

There are no more chances here manker, you and your friends were always going to eventually run out of chances to behave like decent human beings if you kept pushing this blatantly nasty real life personalised bullying. This is your last chance, make your decisions wisely, you’re playing with the real life of your female friend.

Oh! And if you’re having any doubts about just how serious I am this time, go ask your friend how much I value the lives of my children, because I give you my word upon my childrens lives that I am serious about this. Enough is enough.

What's all this bullshit, where's todays boob pic you selfish bastard

You'd DoWell to continue that game Dave, I was enjoying it.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Each and everyone of the facts I stated in that post is provably true, I have the links to the public posts, and the links which show you all admitting discussing me in PMs.
    Amazing, considering I've not done anything of the sort that I can remember.

Also, internets hardman is hard.

edit: Does this mean that dave is fucking off for good, then?
    Last edited by ckrit; 04-26-2012 at 09:29 AM.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    edit: Does this mean that dave is fucking off for good, then?
    What, again?

I expect they give life prisoners a certain amount of time online in these softer days, so who knows?
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-26-2012 at 09:46 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Did he post pics of my bewbs?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Also, knowing Dave he'll probably drop the machete on his own foot while casually leaning on a balustrade and sever a major artery

8. Lounge   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I can now see why the "relationship" lasted 5 years, Squeams- he's as hard to get rid of as AIDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Also, knowing Dave he'll probably drop the machete on his own foot while casually leaning on a balustrade and sever a major artery
    I hope he severs to!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm just gutted he thinks Squeamous would be a more challenging opponent for him.
    Okay, I can take solace in the fact he thinks both of us would duff him up, but he only needed a baseball bat to fight me, he needs a machete for a her.

Or wait. Would it be better to be armed in a fight with a baseball bat or a machete
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast