Thread: nzb index for hd movies and tv recommendation?

totally new to usenet. I mainly download 1080p encodes from private trackers. Is there any nzb index that is dedicated to hd contents? Or the general sites would be enough for my needs? Also what providers do you recommend? I heard some of them remove cr content, right? So which ones should I avoid? Thanks to you all!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    newsgroupie
    Anyone new to the usenet/NZB world basically needs three things: a software client, a NNTP service, and a NZB website (raw search engine and/or index site) and I would recommend reading through old threads in this section, since all these topics, and more, have been frequently discussed - some might even say ad nauseum.

Unlike Bittorrent, there are not (yet) any major advantages to using private sites over public ones (the main reason why private trackers exist -to force people to upload- does not serve any rationale in usenet) and I usually use the raw search engine sites like Binsearch.info and Mysterbin.com, since they are best for finding rare content, compared to NZB index sites. For finding HD content, you could always start just by using "1080"/"1080p" as a search term.

I'd normally recommend the free (bandwidth-restricted) usenet services such as xsusenet to beginners, but 1080 HD lovers would likely find them too slow. Keep in mind that most providers offer substantial discounts -- that are not found on their main website, but typically advertised through 3rd parties.

Ones to avoid? Well, there are the credit-card scams like Usenext, or companies like NewsDemon/Thundernews that offer unbelievable 'specials' on unlimited NNTP service then throttle and/or kick anyone who goes over their secret limit.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    thanks, looks like I should do some research myself first