Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: Child not pornogorgraphy

  1. #81
    junglebook's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uk
    Age
    32
    Posts
    86
    In fuckin fact, arghh, nvm.

  2. Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #82
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,882
    Quote Originally Posted by junglebook View Post
    In fuckin fact, arghh, nvm.
    Seriously which formerly banned member is this a dupe of?
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  4. Lounge   -   #83
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by junglebook View Post
    In fuckin fact, arghh, nvm.
    Seriously which formerly banned member is this a dupe of?
    I believe they are trialing internet access for brain trauma victims as a form of therapy, so far it doesn't seem to be a resounding success.

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  5. Lounge   -   #84
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

    Upon adopting his dietary choice, Idol has gained special abilities.

    He is the vegetable whisperer.
    "Rise, my m'onions. Rise!"


    ===

    In other news; he's disabled for a couple of days because of asking for an invite in the wrong section.
    That's the official story. What actually happened is that fortyleven people reported him for being an annoying tit but there was no pre-set infraction for that.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  6. Lounge   -   #85
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What actually happened is that fortyleven people reported him for being an annoying tit but there was no pre-set infraction for that.
    Ask skiz, he knows a special trick.
    prostitutin aint easy

  7. Lounge   -   #86
    junglebook's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uk
    Age
    32
    Posts
    86
    Jailbait without the jailbait.

    (Written and performed by admitted child predator & Mitt Romney supporter, Ted Nugent)

    I’ve got no inhibitions
    So keep your keys out of your ignition
    I steal a car like I got the curse
    I cant resist the old lady’s purse

    Jailbait you look so good to me
    Jailbait wont you set me free
    Jailbait you look fine fine fine
    I know Ive got to have you in a matter of time

    Well I dont care if youre just thirteen
    You look too good to be true
    I just know that youre probably clean
    Theres one lil’ thing I got do to you

    Jailbait you look so good to me
    Jailbait wont you set me free
    Jailbait you look fine fine fine
    I know Ive got to have you in a matter of time

    So tell your mama that Im back in town
    She likes us boys when its time to get down
    Shes got this craving for the underage
    I just might be your mama’s brand new rage

    Jailbait you look so good to me
    Jailbait wont you set me free
    Jailbait you look fine fine fine
    I know I got to have you in a matter of time

    Honey you you you look so nice
    Shes young shes tender
    Wont you please surrender
    She’s so fine shes mine
    All the time, all mine mine
    Its all right baby
    Its quite all right I asked your mama
    Wait a minute officer
    Dont put those handcuffs on me
    Put them on her and Ill share her with you

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Members who have read this thread in the last 60 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •