Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

Quote Originally Posted by chalices View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cunt View Post

There are about 3 fucking million answers to that question, Dave. You just couldn't think of a funny one.
    When you're using that username chavis, the answer to any question you ask is going to always be "Fuck off, cunt".
    I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Chavis is indeed a fine, upstanding fellow who negotiated peace talks between our shameful race and that pesky colony wot showed us all how to speak.

I can only imagine that you're mistaken or direly uneducated.

2. Lounge   -   #142
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    I mean really! What kind of complete fuckwit tells me that the world doesn't revolve around me after sitting and watching his mates make every single fucking thread about me... I suppose he's the kind of stupid fuckwit who thinks I was enjoying that. Fucking knobhead.
    Just to clarify, this thread was not even about you Dave, it was about *new* users on the site. Actual new users, who are not simply coming back to remind everyone how little they care about this board and its members. But naturally, you were upset over something and needed attention.

P.S. the thread was also me starting a new trend to bring more chemistry to the fore.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    it is your reason d' etre
    I hope that was on purpose since you were talking to Dave.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherhood View Post
    Do you always welcome new users in such a hospitable manner?
    I hadn't thought that my words were in any way confrontational, or condescending.
    I merely attempted to join in and raise a few questions.
    Is the lounge only for the priviledged few?
    I must have been wrong in the assumption that this was a place for anyone to be allowed a voice without getting shouted down or insulted.
    Doesn't come across as sincere, doesn't feel you bothered to read the first post. It's free deconstruction in a tough economy, how much more am I supposed to give?

5. Lounge   -   #145
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I mean really! What kind of complete fuckwit tells me that the world doesn't revolve around me after sitting and watching his mates make every single fucking thread about me... I suppose he's the kind of stupid fuckwit who thinks I was enjoying that. Fucking knobhead.
    Just to clarify, this thread was not even about you Dave, it was about *new* users on the site. Actual new users, who are not simply coming back to remind everyone how little they care about this board and its members. But naturally, you were upset over something and needed attention.

P.S. the thread was also me starting a new trend to bring more chemistry to the fore.
    Technically chavis stayed on topic. What does he win? Apart from the obvious.

6. Lounge   -   #146

Fuck off, cunt

7. Lounge   -   #147

Fuck off, cunt

8. Lounge   -   #148
    Sorry, visceral reaction. One 9 % CH3-CH2-OH solution on me.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    Never apologise. I'd hate you for it.

10. Lounge   -   #150
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So when I tell Mary that I wish he would drink the next bottle of Drano that he buys I am deluding myself into thinking that both of us see this as simply harmless if juvenile fun?
    That would depend upon the 'relationship' you and Mary have. Telling someone you get along with and jest with that they should drink a bottle of Drano is completely different from telling someone whom you've only ever argued with the same thing.
    Tell me more Dave, because Idol and I have only ever hated each other and often dream of shoving more than Drano down each other's throats. What does it all mean Dave?