Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    That's another movie right there, Dave jetsetting the continents and islands, picking fights and getting his ass kicked. Could even be a trilogy: The Bored Vanity, The Bored Ultimatum, The Bored Inferiority. He keeps getting his bats and machetes taken at the gates, acquires miniaturized ones on his arrival as they're placed in small footlockers.
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...ell-crowe-show

Russel Crow Dave's Fightin' Around the World...
    Actually that's the reference I was trying to think up, it just wouldn't come to me so I defaulted to the first movie I could think of where someone goes to different places around the world
    Anyways, we have our flash comic storyboard now.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Break him like a feisty pony, and send him home a gelding.
    I can even freeze brand him while I'm at it

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Easier through YouTube

Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...ell-crowe-show

Russel Crow Dave's Fightin' Around the World...
    Actually that's the reference I was trying to think up, it just wouldn't come to me so I defaulted to the first movie I could think of where someone goes to different places around the world
    Anyways, we have our flash comic storyboard now.
    I think the "Bored Trilogy" paid off nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I can even freeze brand him while I'm at it
    ┴SℲ, perhaps?

*EDIT* Or ǝʌɐp

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-28-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added explanation due to obscurity of branding language.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    As to the analogy bit, my sport was powerlifting, I was a representative for my region (I suppose county would be the closest for you and state for merkins), I spend my days mostly working with horses, some of them not the best mannered so if you can stand the air fare I'm sure I wouldn't be that hard to find, but you had better bring a gun because I assure you the only person getting a 'smackdown' if we ever meet is you. This isn't a keyboard warrior speaking, this is someone who confidently works out in the country daily and enjoys it so hop a jet Dave, I'm here any time....
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-28-2012 at 10:54 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Awww!!! What's then matter fellas, does the truth touch a raw nerve? Don't go getting all upset, I'm sure "the moderator bully" will make it all go away again (when he next logs on), and you can have your little fantasy world (the one in which your deluded nasty bile means something) back again.

@ Artemis

Threaten me all you like knobhead, I know you're just another meaningless pathetic little sad bully, who in real life hasn't actually got the balls to say boo to a goose. Just like the rest of your mates.

@ Mary

I can't believe how stupid you are Mary, months after you started twisting my words on your sad and pathetic little hate site, you're still at it. Like you think I give some kind of fuck what you do to the words I type. It's as laughable as you all making some big deal out of the balustrade word, like I've ever given any kind of fuck about that either.

Never mind guys your moderator protector knob will be back shortly to tilt the game in your favour. Although when he comes back and does that, it'll show the world what a sad and pathetic little bunch you are, that you can't handle having done to you, what you derive so much pleasure from doing to others. Standard fare of the bully.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I'm glad that I wasn't included in that list because besides being more or less godlike in toughness in real life , I'm assuming that there is less chance of me being on the hit list when you completely lose your mind.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Oh and I also hate Mary.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast