Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

I should actually give chavis some credit, he is far better a person than Squeamous for example. He won't publish her PM simply because he won't betray her trust. He's just the kind of man who is happy to have trusts betrayed to him, and then to use that betrayal to verbally slander someone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    dave, are you still showing us how little you care about this?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Some have a talent for saying hateful things without being hateful,some don't.
    Saying hateful things is hateful, no matter how eloquently the person phrases it. I tried to explain that to chavis way back there in time, but he's Irish so was never going to understand that. See "hateful" isn't something with grey areas. I expected chavis to be able to comprehend that what with him being Irish and that, but I've come to realise that if course he can't, just like so many of his fellow countrymen can't.
    Nice, and your own rage filled posts are what, a frustrated need to belong? You are an agent provateur, I have read your posts on other forums,including the feminist section of mumsnet, you are a misogynist trying to ram your point of view down the the throat of every unwary board viewer, in this case, here you have come across a group of people who resisted both your charming original username,& the anger you tried to spill. You are a hateful human being full of vitriol and confrontational at every turn and as for this latest racist remark about the Irish in general well fuck you burn in hell you cunt!!!!!!
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-28-2012 at 12:51 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Saying hateful things is hateful, no matter how eloquently the person phrases it. I tried to explain that to chavis way back there in time, but he's Irish so was never going to understand that. See "hateful" isn't something with grey areas. I expected chavis to be able to comprehend that what with him being Irish and that, but I've come to realise that if course he can't, just like so many of his fellow countrymen can't.
    So when I tell Mary that I wish he would drink the next bottle of Drano that he buys I am deluding myself into thinking that both of us see this as simply harmless if juvenile fun?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Still care about what? About all of the abuse that has been spewed forth about me? Or about the betrayal of trust which made that spewed bile personalised to me? The two whilst related are completely different things.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    ... You are a hateful human being full of vitriol and confrontational at every turn and as for this latest racist remark about the Irish in general well fuck you burn in hell you cunt!!!!!!
    I intend to, and I shant be alone.

I love how offended you get at me making a slightly dodgy statement about the Irish and chavis, after you've laughed along at the very personalised hateful things said about me by your mates, chavis amongst them. I wonder how apoplectic you'd get if I started personalising the hateful things I said :Hmmm:
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 12:48 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So when I tell Mary that I wish he would drink the next bottle of Drano that he buys I am deluding myself into thinking that both of us see this as simply harmless if juvenile fun?
    That would depend upon the 'relationship' you and Mary have. Telling someone you get along with and jest with that they should drink a bottle of Drano is completely different from telling someone whom you've only ever argued with the same thing.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Still care about what? About all of the abuse that has been spewed forth about me? Or about the betrayal of trust which made that spewed bile personalised to me? The two whilst related are completely different things.
    either or.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    There are only a few things I lose my cool over that was one of them, as I said before Dave is an agent provateur, he actually enjoys needling people, sadly it's what he does with his weekend.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #50
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    There are only a few things I lose my cool over that was one of them, as I said before Dave is an agent provateur, he actually enjoys needling people, sadly it's what he does with his weekend.
    You know Dave's in one of his frustrated tailspins when he starts with that. Don't be offended, Art. I think I can speak for my countrymen when I say we really couldn't give anything approximating a fuck what Dave has to say about us. He's still smarting from that car bomb that made outards out of his mate's innards, innit.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-28-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast