Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    either or.
    OK I'll try to address both of them for you.

Am I bothered about the nasty personal shit manker, chavis, MBM and others have spewed at me. Not really, tbh I knew this site was about bullying people, I've watched chavis do it over many years to many people. Entertaining himself and his mates with it over and over again. I'm not bothered about Mary and manker twisting the words I type, I'm not bothered about the play on certain words I've used, like the balustrade one.

Am I bothered about the betrayal which led to it all being so very personalised against me, yeah, you could say that. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed my trust in real life. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed her own promise to me, about how she would stay completely away from me if I ever asked her to. It wasn't bad enough that she steadfastly stated she wouldn't be modifying her behaviour here to suit me. It then turns out that she was the source who started the personalisation of the bile that was spewed at me. Then to top it all manker the wanker decides that he will ban me so she doesn't have to face exactly the kind of comments so many have spewed forth at me. Deciding to protect her from exactly what she brought down upon me. Yeah, I'm very bothered about that. That however isn't anything which belongs here now. That's about real life betrayal of trust, and breaking of real life promises. So that belongs firmly in real life.
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 01:05 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    You know Dave's in one of his frustrated tailspins when he starts with that. Don't be offended, Art. I think I can speak for my countrymen when I say we really couldn't give anything approximating a fuck what Dave has to say about us. He's still smarting from that car bomb that made outards out of his mate's innards, innit.
    Oh! Don't do yourself and your fellow countrymen down chavis, you did that to more than one mate of mine. If hate was an art, your fellow countrymen would be world renowned for it. As it is you're just world renowned for being the kind of cowards who murder children with bombs, and you can't even manage that, only being able to spew forth nasty comments about others on the internet. All safe behind your keyboard.
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 01:01 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Racist

Nah fuck it!

Racist, Misogynist, Stalker!!!!!
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-28-2012 at 01:06 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Racist
    I prefer the title pall bearer, but you can call me whatever you want. You're Australian, so your opinion about this is meaningless.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    either or.
    OK I'll try to address both of them for you.

Am I bothered about the nasty personal shit manker, chavis, MBM and others have spewed at me. Not really, tbh I knew this site was about bullying people, I've watched chavis do it over many years to many people. Entertaining himself and his mates with it over and over again. I'm not bothered about Mary and manker twisting the words I type, I'm not bothered about the play on certain words I've used, like the balustrade one.

Am I bothered about the betrayal which led to it all being so very personalised against me, yeah, you could say that. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed my trust in real life. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed her own promise to me, about how she would stay completely away from me if I ever asked her to. It wasn't bad enough that she steadfastly stated she wouldn't be modifying her behaviour here to suit me. It then turns out that she was the source who started the personalisation of the bile that was spewed at me. Then to top it all manker the wanker decides that he will ban me so she doesn't have to face exactly the kind of comments so many have spewed forth at me. Deciding to protect her from exactly what she brought down upon me. Yeah, I'm very bothered about that. That however isn't anything which belongs here now. That's about real life betrayal of trust, and breaking of promises. So that belongs firmly in real life.
    I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to write a little script which could just copy and paste chunks of what you've said over and over. Ask snee, he's a computer nerd type, I'm sure he could help you out with one and then you wouldn't even need to bother writing what's effectively the same thing over and over and over again.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #56
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    You know Dave's in one of his frustrated tailspins when he starts with that. Don't be offended, Art. I think I can speak for my countrymen when I say we really couldn't give anything approximating a fuck what Dave has to say about us. He's still smarting from that car bomb that made outards out of his mate's innards, innit.
    Oh! Don't do yourself and your fellow countrymen down chavis, you did that to more than one mate of mine. If hate was an art, your fellow countrymen would be world renowned for it. As it is you're just world renowned for being the kind of cowards who murder children with bombs, and you can't even manage that, only being able to spew forth nasty comments about others on the internet. All safe behind your keyboard.
    Your mates got bored listening to you, Dave, and blew themselves up. Don't go blaming the Irish. We have an alibi. We were all down the pub eating spuds and doing jigs.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Racist
    I prefer the title pall bearer, but you can call me whatever you want. You're Australian, so your opinion about this is meaningless.

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking, maybe you should right these things down, you are a stalker after all. I come from New Zealand you prat, I was born in Leith, Scotland and emigrated as a child to New Zealand. I have never ever seen a fucking kangaroo in my life, sport.

You really do need to take notes

seriously......

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Your mates got bored listening to you, Dave, and blew themselves up. Don't go blaming the Irish. We have an alibi. We were all down the pub eating spuds and doing jigs.
    Many of my mates gave their lives trying to defuse bombs your fellow countrymen planted in places where your countrys children played. Nice to see what they gave their lives for was the likes of you being able to spew bile at passers by.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking, maybe you should right these things down, you are a stalker after all. I come from New Zealand you prat, I was born in Leith, Scotland and emigrated as a child to New Zealand. I have never ever seen a fucking kangaroo in my life, sport.

You really do need to take notes

seriously......

You poor thing. It could have been worse tho', you could have moved from new zealand to jockland.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #60

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking...
    Or maybe you're just not worth remembering anything about, what with only ever having been a fringe player in all of this.
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast