Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking...
    Or maybe you're just not worth remembering anything about, what with only ever having been a fringe player in all of this.
    Then stop replying to me racist.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #62
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Your mates got bored listening to you, Dave, and blew themselves up. Don't go blaming the Irish. We have an alibi. We were all down the pub eating spuds and doing jigs.
    Many of my mates gave their lives trying to defuse bombs your fellow countrymen planted in places where your countrys children played.
    They must've been fucking shite at it then. Was there actually anything left to carry in your pallbearing gig? The coffin must've been lighter than fucking Bobby Sands's.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to write a little script which could just copy and paste chunks of what you've said over and over. Ask snee, he's a computer nerd type, I'm sure he could help you out with one and then you wouldn't even need to bother writing what's effectively the same thing over and over and over again.
    So you asked a question you already knew the answer to, and then didn't like hearing the answer again... that's a bit mental Bo. You should probably seek help.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Racist

5. Lounge   -   #65
    They must've been fucking shite at it then. Was there actually anything left to carry in your pallbearing gig? The coffin must've been lighter than fucking Bobby Sands's.
    We weighted the coffins to make up the body weight, so all appeared in order chavis. No need to worry your little head about their children being upset when they realised the coffins were lighter than their fathers bodies would have been.

I've often pondered over whether it might have been better if they'd been shit at it, more dead Irish children somehow might have made some of the adults over their more upset about it all, more willing to do something about it. Instead of which my mates paid instead of the likes of you.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Racist
    Repeating the same old posts over and over again like is often considered spamming. You should be careful, spamming message boards can get you banned.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    They would've been protestant children, so that hardly counts. Your mates were suckers. Stupid suckers who didn't know their way around a mercury tilt switch.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    We weighted the coffins to make up the body weight, so all appeared in order chavis. No need to worry your little head about their children being upset when they realised the coffins were lighter than their fathers bodies would have been.

I've often pondered over whether it might have been better if they'd been shit at it, more dead Irish children somehow might have made some of the adults over their more upset about it all, more willing to do something about it. Instead of which my mates paid instead of the likes of you.
    Why don't you just fuck off and die somewhere cold?

9. Lounge   -   #69
    They would've been protestant children, so that hardly counts. Your mates were suckers. Stupid suckers who didn't know their way around a mercury tilt switch.
    Ummm no quite a lot of them would have been protestant children actually.

I trained some Irish lads when I was in, I couldn't help but smile at the irony of being tasked to train Irish catholics how to kill people.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Why don't you just fuck off and die somewhere cold?
    You've already condemned me to an afterlife in hell, so dying somewhere cold is hardly going to make any difference now is it.

I am going to fuck off and die though... we all are... enjoy yours, I shall enjoy mine.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast