Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Awww come on, I hadn't finished yet....

He was really mashing that fucking keyboard and everything, his dentist must love us.
    He'll just have to wait until I go to the pub.

Unless he's taking his missus out ... no wait ... unless all his rl mates are clamouring to take him out for a beer ... hold up ... perhaps he's going to put his kids before defending his honour from internets hate and bile tonight.

It could happen
    Dave has no rl mates. I blew them all up.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Go drink a bottle of Drano (or get some mental counseling) , you pathetic sack of crap.

*EDIT* And I say this with every bit of respect you've earned. BTW, my son is doing well, thanks.
    @ Brotherhood

See that there, that's a classic example of the completel mentalists so many of these people are.

MBM spewed months of nasty (often UPPER CASE) rants at me, dragging up my fitness as a parent, and wishing all sorts of nasty shit upon me. Months of that... then he goes all "look at me, I'm a victim of the big nasty Dave" when I make one similarly vile comment back, and he's been at that for months now. It's like watching a little child who was so enjoying bullying the other children, until he met one who did it back to him... incredible that he believes he should be exempt from the kind of bile he spews forth at others.
    Once again, I suggested you should go spend time with your children while they were still young; you wished me to witness the early death of mine.

Yes, yes all the same. :facepalm:

You know this already, Dave. It is truly pitiful when you try to elicit *cough* strangers' sympathies.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    BANNED
    @ Chavis, it's really irrelevant whether I "like" it or not, I was merely trying to understand it.
    My intention was not to patronise and I apologise if that's how it came across.
    Questioning things was always something my Mother told me would get me into trouble!!

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I wonder what Dave does when you cast him into the wilderness mid torrent of bile manker? does he go and kick the fuck out neighborhood cats? Lean garbage bins up against the doors of pensioners flats and ring the doorbells?

What is a frustrated internet stalker to do.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherhood View Post
    @ Chavis, it's really irrelevant whether I "like" it or not, I was merely trying to understand it.
    My intention was not to patronise and I apologise if that's how it came across.
    Questioning things was always something my Mother told me would get me into trouble!!
    You're right. I apologise. You're completely irrelevant. You're shuffling in blind to an established ethos. You're viewing the lounge in a slash-cut manner of your choosing and condescending to tell us where we're going awry.

Please deposit your no doubt well-meant life tuition in your most convenient sphincter. Maybe your mother will end up being useful for something.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    BANNED
    Do you always welcome new users in such a hospitable manner?
    I hadn't thought that my words were in any way confrontational, or condescending.
    I merely attempted to join in and raise a few questions.
    Is the lounge only for the priviledged few?
    I must have been wrong in the assumption that this was a place for anyone to be allowed a voice without getting shouted down or insulted.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Do you always welcome new users in such a hospitable manner?
    I hadn't thought that my words were in any way confrontational, or condescending.
    I merely attempted to join in and raise a few questions.
    Is the lounge only for the priviledged few?
    I must have been wrong in the assumption that this was a place for anyone to be allowed a voice without getting shouted down or insulted.
    The lounge is for anyone who cares to post. Except Dave, like.

The questions you ground zero'd us with are questions that are so pat and crass, a five year old would be embarrassed to ask them.

8. Lounge   -   #118
    BANNED
    I'm never embarrassed about bringing things back to basics.
    Someone as old and illiterate as myself often needs to simplify in order to get to the truth
    As my questions were so "pat and crass" they could so easily have been simply and quickly answered,
    instead it seems the natural order of things is to ignore or putdown.
    Social intercourse is a fascinating subject

9. Lounge   -   #119
    I'm never embarrassed about bringing things back to basics.
    Someone as old and illiterate as myself often needs to simplify in order to get to the truth
    As my questions were so "pat and crass" they could so easily have been simply and quickly answered,
    instead it seems the natural order of things is to ignore or putdown.
    Social intercourse is a fascinating subject
    As new users go, I reckon I'm going rather easy on you. I'm willing to have this conversation because I feel that you're genuinely interested in a patronising, anthropological/entomological kinda way.

Have you met the internet at all? I can introduce you if you like.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-28-2012 at 07:38 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Sorry but I'm not Dave
    I'd ask for an apology in asking me to stfu, but I doubt it would be forthcoming!!
    dave, you're arguing with an IP tool, tool.
    How long are we planning to let this go on? It's like watching RDJ in "disguise" on the new Holmes movie. I couldn't stand to watch that one either...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast